Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default bamboo flooring

Often referred to as the "grass of steel", bamboo is a mythical plant.
To many its a symbol of strength, flexibility, tenacity and endurance,
to others its a resemblance of prosperity, an inspiration of upraising,
and the luck of good fortune. The extremely dense cell of its structure
makes bamboo among the strongest building material superior to most
common woods. Although bamboo has been used as natural building
material for centuries, its wide adoption in flooring market place is
not until recent years after production technology has been
dramatically improved. Our factories are equipped with the state of the
art production lines, with the most rigid quality control, we can offer
the unparallel superior quality flooring. Architects, designers and
engineers have been utilizing our bamboo products for an incredible
amount of applications in various aspects of construction in recent
years. And our bamboo products has become among the first choice of
structural material in modern day green buildings.

Our solid bamboo floor comes with two natural colors, light natural
ivory under the brand name of Admond tm and carbonized coffee brown,
i.e. the Aptune tm. Unlike traditional wood staining, color control is
through a high pressure heat treatment called carbonization which
transforms the color of entire board inside out. Our bamboo planks are
shaved with tongues and grooves on the sides with great precision to
provide interlocking mechanism as well as easy installation by glued
down or nailed down. What makes Floor Bamboo, Inc.'s products most
unique is the quality and value.

Our Fused Fiber Floor (F3 series) are families of strand woven bamboo
floors which come with three styles: F-3 Natural, F-3 Coffee and F-3
Blend. The F-3 series are made from extracted bamboo fibers compressed
at extremely high pressure. F-3 series offer unique elegant styles of
texture and looking mildly fragrant and exquisite. Because the F-3
strand woven bamboo offer unparallel durability and beauty, they are
becoming the logical flooring choice of the future by flooring experts
and home owners.

Posted to misc.consumers.house

On 29 Oct 2006 19:54:57 -0800, wrote:

Often referred to as the "grass of steel", bamboo is a mythical plant.

Actually, bamboo is quite real, I have seen it.