Posted to misc.consumers.house
Todd H. Todd H. is offline

Default bamboo flooring

writes:

Often referred to as the "grass of steel", bamboo is a mythical
plant.

And right off the bat, I feel like I'm being sold something.

Please take your spam elsewhere.

Do hang around and share your flooring expertise to answer people's
questions though. Feel free to have a signature mentioning your
business and a link to a webpage that might include this overblown
marketing bs.

If your contributions are helpful and you seem then like a trustworthy
guy, then business will come. This is how you use usenet to your
advantage in your business. Blanket spam does nothing but pi** people
off.

--
Todd H.
http://www.toddh.net/