Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default Stuck shower head

I am having trouble with a stuck shower head. I know there have been
questions before, but I still can't get it.

I am trying to install a new shower head, but I can't get the old one
off. There's the pipe that comes out of the wall, which broadens into a
ball shape. The shower head is attached there. I've used wrenches and
pliers, but when I turn the shower head left to remove it, it just
rotates around and around the ball. It never loosens or tightens...it
just keeps rotating.

Any thoughts? I'm sure it's a very obvious solution, but I just can't
figure it out. Thanks in advance.