Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to misc.consumers.house
dosferatu

Default Bath Fan Venting

Is there any difference between venting bathroom fans through roof or out a
wall? Is one way better?

I'd prefer not to cut a hole in my roof, but to vent through a wall I'll
have to run 25' of duct.

Thanks.

venting bath fan to outside from attic... [email protected] Home Ownership 8 March 12th 06 12:51 AM
Venting bath exhaust fan Sasha Home Repair 10 December 10th 05 12:05 AM
Shower bath mixer tap woes Andy UK diy 8 August 22nd 05 03:43 PM
Bath advice Martin Wilson UK diy 2 November 13th 04 06:44 AM
Sealant around bath not setting! BraileTrail UK diy 14 January 14th 04 08:49 PM