Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house
66fourdoor

Default FIRST home audio component Lear Jet player ever made-serviced-Ebay-$25

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...RK%3AMESE%3AIT

this is the first model home component LEAR JET 8-track player ever
made in the mid-1960's, back when the format was brand spankin' new and
considered what the digital CD is today- the darling of the audio world
at the time

being an 8-track enthusiast it was neat to have and play from time to
time- this is the one you see in the old ads from Lear Jet- when Bill
Lear made his players, this was it

all later 8-track decks were made under license from Lear- this is the
"real McCoy"

as an added bonus- this deck has the same large, torquey drive motor as
used on the Qatron changer, Telex changer, and Telex Viking- if you
have one of these other decks and need a replacement drive motor, well
here ya go !

I'm selling off a lot of my "private stash" of personal 8-track players
for the last year or so- and need to get the stock down to just a few
of the high-end Akai and Pioneer units and Telex changers and decks.
It's time to thin the herd- I've had my fun with them, and now they can
be passed on to someone else to enjoy for a while !

Posted to misc.consumers.house
Robert Morien

In article . com,
"66fourdoor" wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...71&sspa genam
e=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT

[...]

make sure to check out this spammers negs

Home made heat treating oven kiln: how to & Merry Xmas ! rashid111 Metalworking 8 January 1st 05 08:23 PM
OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
SELL this FBI NOC LIST and MAKE MILLIONS like TOM CRUISE did in MISSION IMPOSSIBLE Keith Woodworking 0 October 25th 04 01:45 PM
I dropped the tv ( Sony circa December 1985) Accidents HAPPEN Electronics Repair 18 June 22nd 04 05:54 AM
Why I don't have a plasma or LCD TV either Jeff Strieble Electronics Repair 46 February 7th 04 06:43 AM