DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   FIRST home audio component Lear Jet player ever made-serviced-Ebay-$25 (https://www.diybanter.com/home-ownership/140273-first-home-audio-component-lear-jet-player-ever-made-serviced-ebay-%2425.html)

66fourdoor January 15th 06 02:41 AM

FIRST home audio component Lear Jet player ever made-serviced-Ebay-$25

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...RK%3AMESE%3AIT

this is the first model home component LEAR JET 8-track player ever
made in the mid-1960's, back when the format was brand spankin' new and
considered what the digital CD is today- the darling of the audio world
at the time

being an 8-track enthusiast it was neat to have and play from time to
time- this is the one you see in the old ads from Lear Jet- when Bill
Lear made his players, this was it

all later 8-track decks were made under license from Lear- this is the
"real McCoy"

as an added bonus- this deck has the same large, torquey drive motor as
used on the Qatron changer, Telex changer, and Telex Viking- if you
have one of these other decks and need a replacement drive motor, well
here ya go !

I'm selling off a lot of my "private stash" of personal 8-track players
for the last year or so- and need to get the stock down to just a few
of the high-end Akai and Pioneer units and Telex changers and decks.
It's time to thin the herd- I've had my fun with them, and now they can
be passed on to someone else to enjoy for a while !

Robert Morien January 15th 06 07:30 AM

FIRST home audio component Lear Jet player ever made-serviced-Ebay-$25

In article . com,
"66fourdoor" wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...71&sspa genam
e=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT

[...]

make sure to check out this spammers negs