Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to misc.consumers.house
ap

Default getting rid of nocturnal pest

Hello,
Posted a while back regarding a nocturnal pest
that keeps scratching/knocking either our attic or
chimney up in the roof at night.

We had a mice inspector come to the attic and
found no traces of mice. Thus, we have been unable
to identify the pest that is bothering us.

Is there some device or material we can buy and
place on our attic to keep nocturnal pests away?

Thanks for any info!

Lawn Pest Ray K. Home Repair 3 August 15th 05 11:38 PM
Pest Control Treatments [email protected] Home Repair 3 July 25th 05 11:07 PM
Need recommendations for a pest control company [email protected] Home Ownership 0 April 5th 05 05:42 AM
Recommendation for local pest control company Sum Home Repair 1 August 29th 03 04:46 AM
Self-help pest control??? (Tubes in wall) ted Home Repair 2 July 29th 03 01:52 AM