Posted to misc.consumers.house
Peter Jason

Default getting rid of nocturnal pest

"Tracey" wrote in message

"ap" wrote in message
oups.com...

Is there some device or material we can buy and
place on our attic to keep nocturnal pests away?

Mothballs might convince him to stay away for a while.

We had a squirrel that decided to eat thru a facia board on our house and
live in the soffits. That was a lot of fun. In the end, we had to cover
up the hole with some metal sheet stuff, and he went away to live
somewhere else.

After you kicked him out of home and hearth, he wandered the streets begging
to support his wife and little ones.

Sadly, he succumbed to cold and starvation and his wife and children were
sold for cat meat.

Shame!