ted

Default Self-help pest control??? (Tubes in wall)

Hi,
My house is 2 years old. The builder installed a "tubes in wall" pest
control system. I pay 90 bucks every quarter for the pest control
company to come and service this system. Is there anything I can do
myself? Can we get the chemicals they put inside those tubes?

Thanks for your help,
Ted.
jim

ted wrote:

Hi,
My house is 2 years old. The builder installed a "tubes in wall" pest
control system. I pay 90 bucks every quarter for the pest control
company to come and service this system. Is there anything I can do
myself? Can we get the chemicals they put inside those tubes?

Thanks for your help,
Ted.

probably where the termite man sprays for termites.. the stuff he buys
might keep them at bay for a while... the stuff you buy which is not
regulated will do nothing... about 30 yrs. ago when you could buy
clordane you would not need him.. now he cannot buy clordane and he is
spraying something different.. you are not just paying for the spraying
but for his inspection to look for termites... keep paying him to come
out and dont worry about the termites...

video on plastering TXXT123 UK diy 9 September 2nd 04 11:21 PM
Fixing a wall plate on a dense concrete block wall Jas Virdee UK diy 5 July 28th 04 09:00 AM
"Damp" internal wall - initial measurements made. Any ideas? Clive Long,UK UK diy 5 January 30th 04 09:28 AM
Tech Review: Victor's (8liners/Genao) Replacement Arcade RGB Monitor Chassis (LONG) Pac-Fan Electronics Repair 22 November 26th 03 12:56 PM