Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Mike P

Default Ozone Shock Treatment

I have an odor problem for 2 years now. I have tried so many products to
remove the odor and without success. The odor is a type of cooking odor that
smell like fish. It was left over from the previous owners which cooked a
lot of African food from Ghana. It seems the odor is within the walls.
Anyways, there is a company that wants to do an Ozone Shock Treatment to
kill the odor. I am wondering if anyone ever tried that. The idea is to nuke
the condo with Ozone and everything gets eaten away by the Ozone. While they
do this, I can't stay in the condo. Did anyone try it? Does it work?

Bill Gill

Mike P wrote:
I have an odor problem for 2 years now. I have tried so many products to
remove the odor and without success. The odor is a type of cooking odor that
smell like fish. It was left over from the previous owners which cooked a
lot of African food from Ghana. It seems the odor is within the walls.
Anyways, there is a company that wants to do an Ozone Shock Treatment to
kill the odor. I am wondering if anyone ever tried that. The idea is to nuke
the condo with Ozone and everything gets eaten away by the Ozone. While they
do this, I can't stay in the condo. Did anyone try it? Does it work?

I don't know about ozone, but my son-in-law used to work
for an apartment complex. Occasionally when somebody
moved out they would have the same problem as you. When
that happened they replaced the carpet and painted the
whole apartment with a special paint that sealed the
walls. You say you have tried a lot of things, so you
may have already tried that, but I thought I would
mention it.

Bill Gill
AllEmailDeletedImmediately

"Mike P" wrote in message
.. .
I have an odor problem for 2 years now. I have tried so many

products to
remove the odor and without success. The odor is a type of cooking

odor that
smell like fish. It was left over from the previous owners which

cooked a
lot of African food from Ghana. It seems the odor is within the

walls.
Anyways, there is a company that wants to do an Ozone Shock

Treatment to
kill the odor. I am wondering if anyone ever tried that. The idea is

to nuke
the condo with Ozone and everything gets eaten away by the Ozone.

While they
do this, I can't stay in the condo. Did anyone try it? Does it work?

remove all rubber items. ozone eats rubber.

This must be a franchise, we have ads for Ozone Cleaning here, and it
sounds like a crock.

Mike P

Just to give you an update...

I did the Ozone Treatment and it worked! no more smells!!!!

oups.com...