Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Steve

Default Home inventory software

http://www.knowyourstuff.org

Robert

"Steve" wrote in message

http://www.knowyourstuff.org

I use this program. It is very well done and easy-to-use.

Robert

lee

"Robert" wrote in message

"Steve" wrote in message

http://www.knowyourstuff.org

I use this program. It is very well done and easy-to-use.

Robert

Well, by golly, that's good enough for me. I'm going to buy 50 dozen copies
of this excellent software. I don't supect Robert of being a shill at all.

C'mon folks! Let's all buy some!

Steve

"lee" wrote:
"Robert" wrote in message
http://www.knowyourstuff.org

I use this program. It is very well done and easy-to-use.

Well, by golly, that's good enough for me. I'm going to buy 50 dozen copies
of this excellent software. I don't supect Robert of being a shill at all.
C'mon folks! Let's all buy some!

Uhhh, didja happen to notice it's free?
Dave Balderstone

In article , Steve
lto@tin,inv wrote:

Uhhh, didja happen to notice it's free?

I bet Robert is getting at least a 50% kickback on every sale.

--
Go read this. Now.
http://www.ejectejecteject.com/archives/000129.html

Bob Ward

On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 14:37:28 -0700, Steve lto@tin,inv wrote:

"lee" wrote:
"Robert" wrote in message
http://www.knowyourstuff.org

I use this program. It is very well done and easy-to-use.

Well, by golly, that's good enough for me. I'm going to buy 50 dozen copies
of this excellent software. I don't supect Robert of being a shill at all.
C'mon folks! Let's all buy some!

Uhhh, didja happen to notice it's free?

Not only that, you don't even have to provide an email address (as
requested) if you don't want to be bothered.

Bob Ward

On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 16:01:36 -0600, Dave Balderstone
wrote:

In article , Steve
lto@tin,inv wrote:

Uhhh, didja happen to notice it's free?

I bet Robert is getting at least a 50% kickback on every sale.

Sale of what?

Dave Balderstone

In article , Bob Ward
wrote:

Sale of what?

Precisely.

Sorry, I forgot the /sarcasm tag.

;-)

djb

--
"Let's just admit that public education is mediocre at best." -- Frank Zappa
Dave Balderstone

In article , Bob Ward
wrote:

Not only that, you don't even have to provide an email address (as
requested) if you don't want to be bothered.

And it's *not* Windows only!

djb

One site: http://www.balderstone.ca
The other site, with ww linkshttp://www.woodenwabbits.com
Robert

"lee" wrote in message
"Robert" wrote in message

"Steve" wrote in message

http://www.knowyourstuff.org

I use this program. It is very well done and easy-to-use.

Robert

Well, by golly, that's good enough for me. I'm going to buy 50 dozen

copies
of this excellent software. I don't supect Robert of being a shill at

all.

C'mon folks! Let's all buy some!

You idiot! It is free.

Steve

Dave Balderstone wrote:
Sale of what?

Precisely.

Sorry, I forgot the /sarcasm tag.

Yeah, ya gotta be reeaaalllyyy specific in this group if ya wanna be
understood.
Robert

wrote in message
On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 12:12:38 -0700, Steve wrote:

http://www.knowyour.............SPAM..............SPA

M........................................

Why do I need a computer? My home inventory is on paper and locked in
a vault. I cant put my computer in a vault, and still use it !!!!!!!

Every time you buy something for the home, you have to open a vault?
Ever hear of CDs or floppys?

Robert

Andy Hill

"Robert" wrote:
Why do I need a computer? My home inventory is on paper and locked in
a vault. I cant put my computer in a vault, and still use it !!!!!!!

Every time you buy something for the home, you have to open a vault?
Ever hear of CDs or floppys?

Robert

CDs, floppys, or paper -- an inventory needs to be stored offsite, or it's a
waste of time. Personally, I just walk through my house once a year with the
camcorder and videotape everything (well, big stuff I'll inventory, but the
amount of cash sunk into "little stuff" is pretty significant). And, yes, the
tape gets stored in the safe deposit box.

I can only afford one home,
so why do I need an inventory to count one thing?

ameijers

wrote in message
oups.com...
I can only afford one home,
so why do I need an inventory to count one thing?

Hell, I have two, and I can remember where both of them are, now that I
don't drink anymore....

aem sends...

Punch home design software [email protected] Home Ownership 1 July 9th 05 05:24 PM
Home Depot Scorns Christian Groups Ben Siders Woodworking 63 August 26th 04 02:52 PM
Old Man Winter Will Hit Us Tonight! Maryjoe Home Repair 29 February 2nd 04 06:26 AM
Opinions on computer home design software Jeff Home Repair 0 January 16th 04 03:27 AM
Factory built home vs. traditional site built home Todd Home Ownership 10 January 9th 04 01:23 PM