Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Default Punch home design software

Don't know how many of you use this package. I have been goofing
around with ideas for an addition/deck. One thing that drives me
absolutely nuts about this package is the lack of an "add vertex"
function. Especially with a deck, since the software considers a deck
section something that you draw from start to finish, not built out of
walls like your house would be.

For the purposes of drawing a deck this is almost useless since it's
unlikely that I will get it correct the first time. In general I find
this software slow and hard to use (on a 1.8 GHz machine).

Punch also offers a specific deck package but with the experience on
the home designer I don't see why it would be any different.

Can anyone recommend a deck/landscaping package for under/around $100?

Thanks,

GSW

Gumption

Hey GSW -

Deck and landscaping can be done with the Punch Platinum version 8 . .
.. for something different -- (Seems as if Punch Softwaree bothers you)
try the new Landscape and Patio Design Software by 3D Home architect -
(www.3dhaonline.com). . . Cheers!

Good luck.