Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Well Walter Lindal probably had a good idea but after 40+ years and
his pride and joy being driven into the ground by his greedy family
your comment doesn't hold much water... sort of like Lindals windows
and sunrooms! Apparently the FTC doesn't share your enthusiasm with
Lindal either! Or some of their dealers not to mention quite a few
customers..... check out http://www.sundesign123.com/ for a little
peek inside Lindal!

NEXT !

You are quite correct!... Although funny how the same complaints exist
today!

Well... Then there are those that rant about the Lindal success
stories from the 60's...

I can't satisfy everybody! And it's funny that Lindal was trying to
reverse that ruling so they could go back to scamming their customers
the old fashoned way!.. I guess they gave up on reversing the FTC
ruling when arbitration became the easiest way to hide your
shenanigans.

Well.. I can certainly understand your point of view, however I would
expect you would change you mind if you were one of Lindals unfortunate
customers.

What appears as a vendetta is a call to customers (or dealers) who may
not realize there are more of them than they think and by banding
together they not only have a voice but quite a bit of leverage over
what first appeared to be a hopeless situation! When a big name company
sets out to scam it's customers it is nice to see that there is someone
willing to try to help you without demanding money!

When you have been swindled by a company that relies on arbitration
you'll soon see how the State and Federal Governments and many agencies
or lawyers who would normally come to your assistance, have little
jurisdiction over your problem.

Like yourself, most unhappy Lindal customers are not aware of the
growing problem, so I'm here to change that.

Ed

Speedfit technique Arthur UK diy 615 November 23rd 04 11:50 PM
stain backside of cedar fence trim? blue Home Repair 9 October 3rd 04 01:21 PM
US homes vulnerable to Tornados ( wooden), why not use concrete? Joseph Home Ownership 25 July 30th 04 09:18 PM
How much work is to clean & stain cedar deck railing? Dave K. Home Repair 0 May 1st 04 06:22 PM
Life Expectancy of Cedar Siding? Paul Rouse Home Repair 13 January 10th 04 12:20 AM