Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

XTC86

Default Chime in - this 'l be fun!

My old neighbor wants me to paint her
living room because her kid is having a Party. I
origianlly quoted her a price ove 2 years ago and she
balked at it. Well now because her husband is out of
work I felt like it would be nice to paint it for her
and that I could bang it out in a couple of nights.
Give me something to do and get out of the house. Do
it for free as a nice gesture plus maybe get some refferals for future work.
Well my wife told me today that this neighbor recently told my mother in law
that she couldn't
stand me. Never liked me. What kid of motive would
the bitch have for slamming my wife's mother's son in law? Who
knows. So you see? She'll let me paint her living
room for free but she can't stand me. I will never
forget this as it is a perfect example of what my
therapist said about how people will smell blood and
bloodsuck people like us dry.

I'm thinking maybe I SHOULD paint it! hehe....

pecantree

The Golden Rule is the best advice I can share with you...'treat others
as you would like them to treat you'...

Pouring gas on the fire only makes things worse. Don't you know the
best way to 'get at' somebody is to do something nice for them? This
tears them up and they will come around eventually. Being a JERK to
your neighbor's JERK is lowering yourself to their level. Nobody wins
then.

The FUN will come after you both see the error of your ways. Oh yeah,
ask your neighbor why you are disliked and don't settle for here say.

God bless you!
pecantree

G Henslee

XTC86 wrote:
My old neighbor wants me to paint her
living room because her kid is having a Party..
Well my wife told me today that this neighbor recently told my mother in law
that she couldn't
stand me. Never liked me. What kid of motive would
the bitch have for slamming my wife's mother's son in law? Who
knows. So you see? She'll let me paint her living
room for free but she can't stand me.

You gutless crybaby. Sounds like the flop titted bitch wants you to SLAM
her! Doubtful you can pull a hard one...

Your therapist is not doing a good job.