Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

arzevoc

Default Glass tiles for bathroom floor?

Hello,

I have a bunch of Sicis iridescent glass (mosaic) tiles. Although they
come in 1 ft sq sheets, the tiles themselves are quite small -about
1/2" sq. I'm going to have my small bathroom re-done this summer, and
was wondering if anyone has any sense that this tile would NOT be
appropriate for the floor? Websites that sell this say it can be used
on floors, but I'm wondering if there's any realistic risk of them
breaking?

Thanks, Ezra

Charles Spitzer

"arzevoc" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello,

I have a bunch of Sicis iridescent glass (mosaic) tiles. Although they
come in 1 ft sq sheets, the tiles themselves are quite small -about
1/2" sq. I'm going to have my small bathroom re-done this summer, and
was wondering if anyone has any sense that this tile would NOT be
appropriate for the floor? Websites that sell this say it can be used
on floors, but I'm wondering if there's any realistic risk of them
breaking?

Thanks, Ezra

they won't break if installed correctly. there's a really good chance
they'll scratch. use them on the walls to be safe.

Vinyl floor tiles Lucy Home Ownership 1 March 27th 05 09:25 AM
Floor tiles over Parquet flooring - comments Paul King UK diy 2 March 3rd 05 09:24 PM
Glass, double strength - Cutting Help Jon Dogin Home Repair 18 February 21st 05 12:08 AM
Asbestos in floor tiles of 50+ year old home - please advise ... powerjenn Home Repair 8 January 26th 05 04:46 AM
How can I clean ceramic floor tiles after laying them? Jon Weaver UK diy 2 September 18th 03 01:13 PM