DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Glass tiles for bathroom floor? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-ownership/108668-glass-tiles-bathroom-floor.html)

arzevoc June 1st 05 09:08 PM

Glass tiles for bathroom floor?

Hello,

I have a bunch of Sicis iridescent glass (mosaic) tiles. Although they
come in 1 ft sq sheets, the tiles themselves are quite small -about
1/2" sq. I'm going to have my small bathroom re-done this summer, and
was wondering if anyone has any sense that this tile would NOT be
appropriate for the floor? Websites that sell this say it can be used
on floors, but I'm wondering if there's any realistic risk of them
breaking?

Thanks, Ezra

Charles Spitzer June 1st 05 09:25 PM

"arzevoc" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello,

I have a bunch of Sicis iridescent glass (mosaic) tiles. Although they
come in 1 ft sq sheets, the tiles themselves are quite small -about
1/2" sq. I'm going to have my small bathroom re-done this summer, and
was wondering if anyone has any sense that this tile would NOT be
appropriate for the floor? Websites that sell this say it can be used
on floors, but I'm wondering if there's any realistic risk of them
breaking?

Thanks, Ezra

they won't break if installed correctly. there's a really good chance
they'll scratch. use them on the walls to be safe.