Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
R.

Default "Warm" but healthy/environmentally friendly flooring?

We're restoring a 1910 home and as a large part of that are putting and
office and a bedroom in the basement. My wife wants to make sure the floors
down there aren't cold and says we need to go either cork or carpet. I see
cork as having problems after office chair casters have worked on it for a
while. I see carpet as having unhealthy offgassing (outgassing? whatever ...
you know what I mean). Any opinions or suggestions? The main and top floors
are fir so we're simply refinishing them.

TIA - R.

Warm wires Brian UK diy 3 May 16th 05 09:21 AM
Warm air or radiators Ronald UK diy 18 April 25th 05 08:48 AM
Amana Refrigerator Warm Stormin Mormon Home Repair 20 February 1st 05 04:33 PM
Warm Air Heating Neil Deinhardt UK diy 46 April 1st 04 11:38 PM