Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Lucy

Default Leak under sink

I'm clueless about this kind of thing, but the bathroom sink leaked water
when I turned it on today.
It's beneath the sink, in the cabinet. I used the cold water.
Is there any way I could fix it, not knowing much about plumbing?
Any advice appreciated. Thanks,
lucy

Charles Spitzer

"Lucy" wrote in message
I'm clueless about this kind of thing, but the bathroom sink leaked water
when I turned it on today.
It's beneath the sink, in the cabinet. I used the cold water.
Is there any way I could fix it, not knowing much about plumbing?
Any advice appreciated. Thanks,
lucy

open the door. look at it. see if you can see where it's leaking. sometimes
just tightening something will fix it. if not, then no, you need to know
something about it. you can get a book at home depot or the library which
explains a lot of the mystery of plumbing.

Moenstone Sink Mike Home Repair 9 March 6th 05 06:01 AM
Leak under kitchen sink Ohaya Home Repair 6 February 24th 04 07:58 AM
Sink Waste venting problem BillR UK diy 1 September 9th 03 04:16 AM
Story & Info: Slab leak pipe repair Melbourne FL Brevard Co Rick Home Repair 0 September 3rd 03 01:18 AM
Mystery Bathroom Leak Billy Home Repair 12 August 17th 03 02:39 AM