Electronics (alt.electronics)

Junior Member

Question any place on the web to learn electronics?

hello, is there any good site that teaches you everything you need to know about repairing or building electronic equipment such as TV's, cd players, studio and DJ equipment? I would love to learn. Does anyone know of some sites out there that teaches you everything about repairing/building electronic equipment?
thanks!= a lot.

JeffM

good site that teaches you everything you need to know
about repairing or building electronic equipment
mjatas

Start he
http://groups-beta.google.com/groups...s+graham-knott

Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffM
good site that teaches you everything you need to know
about repairing or building electronic equipment
mjatas

Start he
http://groups-beta.google.com/groups...s+graham-knott
thanks I will take a look.