Electronics (alt.electronics)

Mitch

Default PLotting circuit in jpg or pdf help

Ploter is a Roland DXY 1200
I have a Circuit (in pdf) that i want to plot to a board, but. i need to
mirror the image to be correct, The original pdf i have plots fine (except i
need it mirrored) The only way i can tell to mirror a pdf is exporting out
to something else then mirror then import back into pdf, but when i do this
the circuit will no longer print.
What do i have to do to plot my new pdf or a jpg?

TIA

Rich Grise

[top-posted to conform to thread]
If you can save it as a jpg, then any paint program should be able to
mirror it and print it. I'm rather fond of Paint Shop Pro 4, which you
might still be able to download somewhere.

Good Luck!
Rich

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 16:40:56 -0800, Mitch top-posted:

Thanks but thats not going to help me plot the circuits directly to the
board.
"John" top-posted
"Mitch" wrote in message
Ploter is a Roland DXY 1200
I have a Circuit (in pdf) that i want to plot to a board, but. i need to
mirror the image to be correct, The original pdf i have plots fine
(except

need it mirrored) The only way i can tell to mirror a pdf is exporting
out
to something else then mirror then import back into pdf, but when i do

this
the circuit will no longer print.
What do i have to do to plot my new pdf or a jpg?

TIA

Rich Grise

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 13:17:44 -0800, Mitch wrote:

as i had mentioned, i can mirror it myself in paint shop or any other
program, , but those programs will not PLOT to my Roland dxy 1200, when i
plot to it the plotter moves about 2 inches then stops, bu like i said, if i
plot the original in pdf format it plots fine.
So even if i import the mirrored image back to pdf it will not plot, it acts
the same way as if i was to try plotting from paintshop or any other
program.

That means that you have a broken plotter driver.

Get the latest drivers from your plotter manufacturer or dealer. I've
printed spectacular pictures with PSP. If your computer isn't printing PSP
images, then there's some other difficulty.

Good Luck!
Rich