Mitch

I think i need a new plotter, i now have the newest driver for xp for my
roland dxy 1200 and still it will only print text, it will not print a bmp
or jpg.,,

"Rich Grise" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 13:17:44 -0800, Mitch wrote:

as i had mentioned, i can mirror it myself in paint shop or any other
program, , but those programs will not PLOT to my Roland dxy 1200, when i
plot to it the plotter moves about 2 inches then stops, bu like i said,
if i
plot the original in pdf format it plots fine.
So even if i import the mirrored image back to pdf it will not plot, it
acts
the same way as if i was to try plotting from paintshop or any other
program.

That means that you have a broken plotter driver.

Get the latest drivers from your plotter manufacturer or dealer. I've
printed spectacular pictures with PSP. If your computer isn't printing PSP
images, then there's some other difficulty.

Good Luck!
Rich