Electronics (alt.electronics)

Steven

Default vivo cable pinout

I have a geforce video card with a video in / video out (vivo) plug
and was wondering if anyone knew the pinout of that connector. It's a
9 pin connector that resembles an s-video plug. A picture of it can be
seen at http://www.weethet.nl/images/pc2tv/t...videocards.jpg
It is the connector labeled B. I've looked at the Hardware Book and
did some searching on google but found no relevant information. Any
information is greatly appreciated.