Electronics (alt.electronics)

www.ChantCd.com

Default Where can I get Radio Shack book "Basic Electronics"

It doesn't seem to be in print anymore. I can only get the other two $5
books "Basic Digital Electronics" and "Basic Communications Electronics".

Matthew

Art

Ckeck on Amazon.com or do a "Google or Yahoo" search with the title or call
Tandy Corp direct.