Electronics (alt.electronics)

Walter E.

Default Can adapt boombox to computer input??

I have a small boombox (portable radio with CD and tape). It has speakers,
but no
output jack to a headphone or to connect it to my computer input.

I opened it up. If I run leads to the speakers, put a resistor in
line and put an audio jack at the end of the leads, will that work as a
headphone outlet and output to the computer input? Or, is there more to it?

If so, any idea what the resistor should be? Probably high impedance like
100K ?

--
Walter
The Happy Iconoclast www.rationality.net