Electronics (alt.electronics)

Posted to alt.electronics

Default REQ: Silicon Chip Magazine 2010

Has anyone got electronic copies of Silicon Chip magazine for the last
few months of 2010? Specifically I'm looking for September and
November, but any others are also of interest.

I've tried to buy them from the Silicon Chip web site, but the
facility to download individual issues seems to have gone missing!

Please post any replies to: alt.binaries.ebooks.technical

--
Nigel M