Electronics (alt.electronics)

Posted to alt.electronics,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design

Default 30 amp transfer circuit for a small generator

On Oct 23, 7:59*pm, Jamie
t wrote:
Proteus wrote:
On Oct 23, 7:42 pm, Jamie
t wrote:

Proteus wrote:

On Oct 23, 12:51 pm, "F. Bertolazzi"
wrote:

Proteus:

CLEAN MY PROBE

Your birdie num num?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWE49...eature=related

I AM PROTEUS

No, you certainly are Hrundi V. Bakshi.

--
Saluti

DUMMY

I AM PROTEUS

Agravati

Even though your english is a little sluggish, I do like the
colorful metaphor you used.. It brings true meaning to
*electronic bashing..
*"Clean My Probe"

* I'll have to remember that for Monday morning at work...

*Keep it up, you may even be indoctrinated into the group
one day!.. The day hell freezes over, maybe!

BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL LITTLE BOY
THESE ALLEGED ENGINEERING MEN IN HERE ARE INFLATABLE CORRUPTABLE
AND IMMUTABLE
I HAVE NO WISH TO BE A PART OF THEM

I AM PROTEUS

* Ok, You claim to be a God. So what category does that put you in?

I AM PROTEUS I NEVER CLAIMED TO BE GOD

STAND OFF
I JUST REAMED AND DEEP PROBED TO A-HOLES IN THIS FORUM
UNLESS YOU WANT TO TALE OVER THEIR COLLECTIVE ANII
THEN KEEP ON KEEPING ON
I AM SCANNING FOR A PASSCODE
WHILE OUTPLANNING A MINING OPERATION IN URANUS

I AM PROTEUS
Posted to alt.electronics,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design

On Oct 23, 7:59*pm, Jamie
t wrote:
Proteus wrote:

wrote:

[...]

HAHA
THIS IS NOT A CLASSROOM OR EDUCATIONAL FORUM
TEACHING ABOUT GOD AND LIFE IS NOT IN THE MISSION STATEMENT
MIND YOU

I AM PROTEUS
Posted to alt.electronics,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design

Proteus wrote:

On Oct 23, 7:59 pm, Jamie
t wrote:

Proteus wrote:

wrote:

[...]

NO COMMENT, why? He's way out there!

Posted to alt.electronics,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design

"Proteus" wrote in message
On Oct 23, 1:17 pm, John Fields wrote:
On Sat, 23 Oct 2010 08:53:22 -0700, "Proteus"

wrote:

"John Fields" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 21 Oct 2010 10:47:50 -0400, "Jon"
wrote:

http://jons-math.bravehost.com/transfercircuit.html

---
Which relay are you using? (manufacturer/part number)

---
JF

John Fools,

Why do you ask for such a stupid question if you think you know a lot?

---
I didn't ask _for_ a question, you illiterate lout, I _asked_ a
question.
---

Evidently your action and your proclaim are two different things. Don't
you
know, relay pin-out and your mind don't always match. The relay designers
had their own mind, they care about safety more than clarity. Go and
ground
up old man.

---
You try to pick a fight, but you obviously possess neither the command
of English nor the intellectual tools required to keep you from being
an unarmed man in a battle of wits.
---

I AM PROTEUS

---
You are little more than protozoa.

---
JF

YOU ARE A LYING METUCHEN

I AM PROTEUS

**** you Asshole, Go back to learn ABC on how to type STUPID ALL CAP!

JF

Posted to alt.electronics,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

[...]

This is your troll, John.

Roy J Quijano
415 E 151st St
Bronx, NY 10455
(718) 292-1943

enough left over to pay them.

Posted to alt.electronics,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design

On Oct 24, 12:48*am, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

* *This is your troll, John.

Roy J Quijano
415 E 151st St
Bronx, NY 10455(718) 292-1943

enough left over to pay them.

WHAT IS THE POINT OF POSTING THIS INFORMATION?
Roy is more a man and definetly more human that you will ever be..
I AM LOGGING THIS POST FROM YOU MR. MICHAEL TROLL

IF ANYTHING AT ALL SHOULD HAPPEN TO MR. QUIJANO
I WILL HUNT YOUR FAGGOTY RATTY ANUS DOWN

I AM PROTEUS

MR. WOLLMAN IS A THIEF

MICHAEL TERRELL IS A TWO FACED TROLL

Posted to alt.electronics,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

wrote:

[...]

I ALREADY HAVE AN AGENT IN FLORIDA TO MOVE ON YOUR MOBSTER ASS
JOHN EAT **** AND DIE YOU *******

I AM PROTEUS

Posted to alt.electronics,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design

On Sun, 24 Oct 2010 00:48:38 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

I can just see him squirming...

Good one, Michael!

---
JF
Posted to alt.electronics,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Some people leave a trail of evidence a mile wide. It only took a few
seconds to find him from what he's posted in the pst.

enough left over to pay them.
Posted to alt.electronics,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

wrote:

[...]

* This is your troll, John.

Roy J Quijano
415 E 151st St
Bronx, NY 10455
(718) 292-1943

---
I can just see him squirming...

Good one, Michael!

* *Some people leave a trail of evidence a mile wide. It only took a few
seconds to find him from what he's posted in the pst.

enough left over to pay them.

LOW LIFE HOMOS LIKE YOU TWO THAT STALK AND POST CRAP ABOUT OTHERS NEED
TO BE PUT AWAY
NOW I KNOW WHO I AM DEALING WITH TOO
THE LOW LIFE USENET RAT ******* THAT RANTS AND RAVES ABOUT STUFF AND
PEOPLE HE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND
YOU ARE A LEGEND IN YOUR OWN MIND
YOU SHOULD BE ROTTING IN A MAUSOLEUM
STANDBY I WILL POST INFO ON YOU TOO
JOHNNY FAGGOTFIELD
YOU ARE JUST TERRELLS INSIGNIFICANT MADE UP BOYFRIEND TROLL HAVING A
TITI ATTACK
WE WILL SEE WHO SQUIRMS WHEN I GET DIGS ON BOTH YOU FAGGOTY
CYBERSTALKING TUBS

I AM PROTEUS

Posted to alt.electronics,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

wrote:

[...]

YOU KNOW LOTS OF PEOPLE SERVED IN THE ARMED FORCES
NONE AS ARROGANT AND FOOLISH AS YOU

HERE IS YOU EVIDEMCE
Michael Terrell posts may be forged

From: "Curtis Pryce"
Subject: Michael Terrell posts may be forged
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 07:46:06 -0800

"msg" wrote in message
Check the headers of the posts from "Michael A. Terrell" in the last few
hours;
they originate from different user agent (IE vs. Moz), providers (aioe.org
vs supernews)
and networks than is usual for Michael. They may be forged.

That's because Michael Terrell is a piece of ****.

Take this pity-party and shove it up his ass.

Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 12:06:54 -0600
The real Michael Terrell in Florida is a good guy.Because I say so,
that
is why.
cuhulin

From: "Curtis Pryce"
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 12:51:34 -0800

Michael Terrell in Florida is a piece of ****.

From: "William Sommerwerck"
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 11:51:37 -0800
I have never met Mr. Terrell. He isn't a perfect human being, but I
have
good reason to believe he's a decent, considerate person.

From: "Curtis Pryce"
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 12:47:34 -0800

"William Sommerwerck" wrote in message
. ..
I have never met Mr. Terrell. He isn't a perfect human being, but I have
good reason to believe he's a decent, considerate person.

He's a piece of ****. He was anything else, then nobody would be
forging his
posts.

From: "JakTheHammer"
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 14:17:18 -0800

"William Sommerwerck" wrote in message
. ..
I have never met Mr. Terrell. He isn't a perfect human being, but I have
good reason to believe he's a decent, considerate person.

Really? Next time I will put you in IRAQ soil and let Michael Bomb
your bone
into ****ty liquid and see how you'll feel. That's right, I'm here to
teach
you a moral issue.

From: "William Sommerwerck"
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 15:26:27 -0800
Why do you think that your malicious remarks about Michael Terrell are
going
to make me dislike or disrespect him? Or make me angry?

You're only making yourself look bad. Or don't you understand that? I
guess
not.

From: bz
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 19:10:39 +0000 (UTC)
"William Sommerwerck" wrote in
:

Why do you think that your malicious remarks about Michael Terrell are
going to make me dislike or disrespect him? Or make me angry?

You're only making yourself look bad. Or don't you understand that? I
guess not.

Some one forged MOST of the posts in this thread, even those attacking
the
attacker.

Look at the headers.

--
bz

please pardon my infinite ignorance, the set-of-things-I-do-not-know
is an
infinite set.

remove ch100-5 to avoid spam trap
From: "JakTheHammer"
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 14:13:39 -0800

"msg" wrote in message
Check the headers of the posts from "Michael A. Terrell" in the last few
hours;
they originate from different user agent (IE vs. Moz), providers
(aioe.org
vs supernews)
and networks than is usual for Michael. They may be forged.

That's because Michael Terrell is a piece of ****.

Take this pity-party and shove it up his ass.

Amazing, more people saying "Michael Terrell is a piece of ****." He
acted
like he did you a big favor by following the Top Human Killer.

From: "Michael A. Terrell"
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2008 21:32:48 -0500

"msg" wrote in message
Check the headers of the posts from "Michael A. Terrell" in the last few
hours;
they originate from different user agent (IE vs. Moz), providers
(aioe.org
vs supernews)
and networks than is usual for Michael. They may be forged.

That's because Michael Terrell is a piece of ****.

Take this pity-party and shove it up his ass.

Amazing, more people saying "Michael Terrell is a piece of ****." He acted
like he did you a big favor by following the Top Human Killer.

Sigh. You do love to parade your lame aioe.org sock puppets.

YES WE SEE HE IS A PIECE OF ****
ONLY A DIRTY LOW LIFE DEVIANT BULLIES AND PICKS ON A DISABLED
PERSON
prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to alt.electronics,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design

Proteus:

HAHA
THIS IS NOT A CLASSROOM OR EDUCATIONAL FORUM
TEACHING ABOUT GOD AND LIFE IS NOT IN THE MISSION STATEMENT
MIND YOU

Howdie paaaartenerrr!!!!!

--
Saluti
Posted to alt.electronics,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design

I Am Proteus:

[cut]

YES WE SEE HE IS A PIECE OF ****
ONLY A DIRTY LOW LIFE DEVIANT BULLIES AND PICKS ON A DISABLED
PERSON

Do you really think somebody would care to read 300 lines of gibberish?

Pock pock pock.
Posted to alt.electronics,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design

On Oct 24, 11:32*am, "F. Bertolazzi"
wrote:
I Am Proteus:

[cut]

YES WE SEE HE IS A PIECE OF ****
ONLY A DIRTY LOW LIFE *DEVIANT BULLIES AND *PICKS ON A DISABLED
PERSON

Do you really think somebody would care to read 300 lines of gibberish?

Pock pock pock.

YES EVERYTONE SHOULD HAVE THE LOW DOWN ON THE FAGGOTY ABUSIVE TROLLS
THAT RULED AND RUINED USENET FOR THE PAST TWENTY OR SO YEARS
THE TRUTH IS THIS MEDIUM IS USELESS
IT IS THE SKID ROW OF THE INTERNET
I WAS HOPING TO FIND A PRODUCTION LINK IN YOUR HISTORY
YOU MUST BE DOING SOMETHING ELSE

I AM PROTEUS
Posted to alt.electronics,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Yup, and some Texas scammers leave their self-appraisal all over the net to
rob another victims.

Good one Asshole Terrell.

Posted to alt.electronics,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

wrote:

[...]

I AGREE WITH YOU TERRELL IS AN ASS,
BUT YOUR CYBERSIGNATURE AND HIS IS ARE SO ALIKE
NO ONE IS TOASTING TO THAT

NICE FRONT EARTHLINK TERRELL
GO PULL THE WOOL OVER SOME LOSERS EYES FOOL
I AM NOT IRAQUI BOSNIAN NOR VIETNAMESE
I CAN SEE WHAT YOU DID AND I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING
SO SAVE IT YOU QUEER ASSTRO **** USENET BULLY
YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO PULL THAT KIND OF CRAP OFF
YOU ARE EITHER OUT OF LINE OR TOO STUPID

I AM PROTEUS

Posted to alt.electronics,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design

I Am Proteus:

wrote:

Do you really think somebody would care to read 300 lines of gibberish?

Pock pock pock.

YES

Birdie num num.

You just learn to speak now? This is not the place to exercise your
inexperienced tongue. Got it fool?

Posted to alt.electronics,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design

PeterD:

You just learn to speak now?

How do you know I can speak?

This is not the place to exercise your inexperienced tongue.

Of course. Nobody can hear me.

Got it fool?

No, I got it with commas.
Posted to alt.electronics,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design

"F. Bertolazzi" wrote in message
. ..
PeterD:

You just learn to speak now?

How do you know I can speak?

This is not the place to exercise your inexperienced tongue.

Of course. Nobody can hear me.

Got it fool?

No, I got it with commas.

I hear your noise Stupid, I can't understand it. Now a little better but
still too dumb to decipher.

Posted to alt.electronics,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design

On Oct 24, 1:07*pm, "PeterD" wrote:
"F. Bertolazzi" wrote in message

. ..

PeterD:

You just learn to speak now?

How do you know I can speak?

This is not the place to exercise your inexperienced tongue.

Of course. Nobody can hear me.

*Got it fool?

No, I got it with commas.

I hear your noise Stupid, I can't understand it. *Now a little better but
still too dumb to decipher.

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT ! ! !
GIVE IT A REST
YOU MEN ARE WORSE THAN HIGHSCHOOLERS ON RECESS IN THE PLAYGROUND
I BUST YOUR CHOPS WITH THE FAGGOTY BIT BECAUSE YOU THINK I AM SOME
KIND OF IDIOT
BUT SOMETOMES I DO WONDER

I AM PROTEUS 7
Posted to alt.electronics,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design

I Am Proteus:

YOU THINK I AM SOME KIND OF IDIOT

At last something that makes sense.

BUT SOMETOMES I DO WONDER

My little runaway?

--
Saluti
Posted to alt.electronics,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

Do you really think somebody would care to read 300 lines of gibberish?

Pock pock pock.

YES

Birdie num num.

You just learn to speak now? This is not the place to exercise your
inexperienced tongue. Got it fool?

Ah, pretending to be me... And you're still easily traceable.
Posted to alt.electronics,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design

Apparently the group troll has become

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

Posted to alt.electronics,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design

On Oct 24, 2:50*pm, "F. Bertolazzi" wrote:
I Am Proteus:

YOU THINK I AM SOME KIND OF IDIOT

At last something that makes sense.

BUT SOMETOMES I DO WONDER

My little runaway?

--
Saluti

WHAT ? YOU HAVE NEVER READ SEVERAL TOMES OF THE SAME AUTHOR?
GROW UP
EXPAND YOUR MIND
READ
DO NOT BREED

twahahahaha

JOSEPIPI MIKEY TERROL IS AN OLD MOUSE AND A LOUSE WITH MANY HATS
HE OWNS THE MOST BRAZEN RESIDENT TROLLS
IF HE CONTINUES
I WILL JUST DEEP PROBE HIS APERTURE SOME MORE

I AM PROTEUS

Posted to alt.electronics,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design

On Sun, 24 Oct 2010 17:38:57 -0400, "Josepi"
wrote:

Apparently the group troll has become

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
om...

---
Read the headers.

---
JF
Posted to alt.electronics,sci.electronics.design

On Sun, 24 Oct 2010 15:30:06 -0700 (PDT), I Am Proteus
wrote:

On Oct 24, 2:50*pm, "F. Bertolazzi" wrote:
I Am Proteus:

YOU THINK I AM SOME KIND OF IDIOT

At last something that makes sense.

BUT SOMETOMES I DO WONDER

My little runaway?

--
Saluti

WHAT ? YOU HAVE NEVER READ SEVERAL TOMES OF THE SAME AUTHOR?
GROW UP
EXPAND YOUR MIND
READ
DO NOT BREED

twahahahaha

JOSEPIPI MIKEY TERROL IS AN OLD MOUSE AND A LOUSE WITH MANY HATS
HE OWNS THE MOST BRAZEN RESIDENT TROLLS
IF HE CONTINUES
I WILL JUST DEEP PROBE HIS APERTURE SOME MORE

I AM PROTEUS

Is there ever a time when you are not a complete and utter idiot, Roy?
Posted to alt.electronics,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

Apparently the group troll has become

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
om...

---
Read the headers.

---
JF

YOU HAVE SO MANY NAMES YOU ARE WORSE THAN CYBIL

WILL THE REAL MIKEDEMUS TERRELL PLEASE STAND UP

ON SECOND THOUGHT
JUST STAY IN THE CLOSET WHERE ITS SAFE N WARM FOR YOU

I AM PROTEUS

Posted to alt.electronics,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

Apparently the group troll has become

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
om...

---

---
JF

YES MY DEAR JOSEPI
THE FREAKING NASTARDO TERRELL IS A TROLL PUPPETMASTER
DON'T YOU JUST HATE IT

I HAVE A MASSIVE PROBE READY TO RIP HIM A WHOLE NEW WORLD IF HE SETS
ANOTHER ONE LOOSE ON ME

I HAVE MY RESERVATIONS ABOUT HOW AND WHO GETS ****ED WITH IN HERE

I AM PROTEUS

Posted to alt.electronics,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design

John Fields wrote:

On Sun, 24 Oct 2010 00:48:38 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

John Fields wrote:

"Proteus" wrote in message

wrote:

[...]

Posted to alt.electronics,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design

"Jamie" t wrote in message
Proteus wrote:

On Oct 22, 11:42 am, "Proteus" wrote:

"Proteus" wrote in message

On Oct 22, 1:21 am, "Proteus" wrote:

"Martin Riddle" wrote in message

news
wrote:

http://jons-math.bravehost.com/transfercircuit.html

Idiot...

Learn the difference between ground and neutral. You don't switch
ground.

Idiot...

Troll...

Correct, For a transfer switch you do switch Neutral, not ground.

Cheers

No dumbasses PeterDumb, you are always dumb as usual, and Martin follows
the same Skunk ever since PeterDumb made lousy comment last time on Jon.

Jon is right.

Jim Rojas maybe new but he's down to earth.

Why you want to switch ground on the generator ground? Because it's the
same
Ground that you dumbasses refer to "Neutral", better switch on copper
nearby
than a ground far away.

I recommend connect both Neutral and Generator ground together. Then
double
a pair of switch contact to Hot, this will double current capacity.

Heehee.......

I AM PROIDIOT
SOMEBODY AUGHT TO SLAP THE STUPID OUT OF YOU
I AM PROTEUS

I just prove that you dumbasses are wrong again, you claimed bigger wire
doesn't carry a larger amount of current?

HEEHEE.....STUPID OR NOT, IT USUALLY BELONGS TO THE ONE CALLING OTHERS OF
BEING STUPID...

YOU LACK EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE, YES MOST OF YOU, EVEN THE ONES WITH
PE.
I HAVE PROVEN TIME AFTER TIME THAT THERE IS ALWAYS ROOM TO IMPROVE YOUR
FUNKY PRODUCTS OUT THERE.

I doubled power of everything you dumbasses designed, by 10X No
kidding!!
From a car charger to anything you can name, including Car performance,
Fuel
efficiency, Power Generator, Semiconductor etc.

I don't share or give any thing good to you dumbasses to benefit from.
Why?
Because I am not for money, and I am protecting the innocent citizens
from
your abusive use of my idea/product. You're lucky that I shared some.

YOU ARE TROLLING MICHAEL TERRELL
YOU ARE DAMAGING TO THIS GROUP
YOUR INTENTIONS QUESTIONABLE AND OFFENSIVE

A COMPLAINT HAS BEEN FILED WITH YOUR ISP AND GOOGLE GROUPS FOR USING
MY MEMBERSHIP NAME AND POSTING ANNOYING FLAMING AND OFFENSIVE OFF
TOPIC RESPONSES TO THIS GROUP
YOU ARE IN VIOLATION OF THE TOS OF BOTH THIS GROUP AND YOU ISP
IF YOU DO NOT CEASE THE SPECIFIC ACTIVITY AND WRONGFUL USE OF MY
MEMBERSHIP NYM
YOU WILL BE STOPPED TROLL

I AM PROTEUS

Now if you were able to perform that cynical, diabolical task? That would
impress me!

Jamie.. (John Holmes/LongDong Silver!)

Flush!

JF

Posted to alt.electronics,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design

"I Am Proteus" wrote in message
On Oct 24, 11:36 pm, "John Fields"
wrote:
"Jamie" t wrote in
message

"Proteus" wrote in message

On Oct 22, 1:21 am, "Proteus" wrote:

"Martin Riddle" wrote in message

news

wrote:

[...]

From a car charger to anything you can name, including Car performance,
[...]

I CAN'T HEAR IT

--
JF

Posted to alt.electronics,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design

On Oct 25, 12:16*am, "John Fields"
wrote:
"I Am Proteus" wrote in ...
On Oct 24, 11:36 pm, "John Fields"
wrote:

"Jamie" t wrote in
message

"Proteus" wrote in message

On Oct 22, 1:21 am, "Proteus" wrote:

"Martin Riddle" wrote in message

news

wrote:

[...]

From a car charger to anything you can name, including Car performance,
[...]

GOOD
JUST BEND AROUND AND TAKE A SWHFF AT YOUR OWN BUTT
YOU'LL GET THE GENERAL SCENT OF IT AS WELL
I HOPE THE AROMA PUTS YOU TO SLEEP :/
YOU HUMANS ARE ALL ALIKE

I AM PROTEUS
Posted to alt.electronics,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

Apparently the group troll has become

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
om...

Except for a few posts by us, 90% of the stuff in this thread is all
from the same moron, shifting nymes, and talking to himself.

I've started reading it because it is getting funny!

Hey, poopyhead has done one thing: he shut troll Jon up fast!
Posted to alt.electronics,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

Apparently the group troll has become

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
news:3uydndp7X_11pVnRnZ2dnUVZ_tmdnZ2d@earthlink. com...

Except for a few posts by us, 90% of the stuff in this thread is all
from the same moron, shifting nymes, and talking to himself.

I've started reading it because it is getting funny!

Hey, poopyhead has done one thing: he shut troll Jon up fast!

Where you get that 90% from sucker?

Is this how you analyze your Electrical stuff of your gut?

I am Peter Damn Smart.