Electronics (alt.electronics)

Posted to alt.electronics,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design

Default 30 amp transfer circuit for a small generator

http://jons-math.bravehost.com/transfercircuit.html

Posted to alt.electronics,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design

On Thu, 21 Oct 2010 10:47:50 -0400, "Jon"
wrote:

http://jons-math.bravehost.com/transfercircuit.html

---
Which relay are you using? (manufacturer/part number)

---
JF
Posted to alt.electronics,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

http://jons-math.bravehost.com/transfercircuit.html

Idiot...

Learn the difference between ground and neutral. You don't switch
ground.

Idiot...

Troll...

Posted to alt.electronics,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

http://jons-math.bravehost.com/transfercircuit.html

Idiot...

Learn the difference between ground and neutral. You don't switch
ground.

Idiot...

Troll...

He's right. Also note that the grounds need to be within a few feet of
each generator, as per the National Electrical Code. This means
installing a ground rod at each generator to be in compliance.

Jim Rojas

Posted to alt.electronics,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

http://jons-math.bravehost.com/transfercircuit.html

Idiot...

Learn the difference between ground and neutral. You don't switch
ground.

Idiot...

Troll...

Sorry, I missed the diagram below. Just ground the generator by
installing a grounding rod within 5 feet of it, the rest of the grounds
can be bonded together, as well as to the box itself. Do not attach the
grounds in any way to your relay.

Jim Rojas

Posted to alt.electronics,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design

news
wrote:

http://jons-math.bravehost.com/transfercircuit.html

Idiot...

Learn the difference between ground and neutral. You don't switch
ground.

Idiot...

Troll...

Correct, For a transfer switch you do switch Neutral, not ground.

Cheers

Posted to alt.electronics,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design

news

wrote:

http://jons-math.bravehost.com/transfercircuit.html

Idiot...

Learn the difference between ground and neutral. You don't switch
ground.

Idiot...

Troll...

Correct, For a transfer switch you do switch Neutral, not ground.

Cheers

THE DIAGRAM CONTAINS A RELAY WITH FULL ELECTRICAL TRANSFER CAPACITY

THE LINE PLUS THE GROUND

THE GROUND SHOULD BE CONNECTED AS WELL
AND LEFT TO TRANSFER WITH THE LOAD
THOUGH THE GEN CAN BE SEPARATELY GROUNDED WITH A ROD AS SUGGESTED
DO NOT TIE OR SPLICE THE GROUND TOGETHER AS SUGGESTED

THE GROUND COULD BECOME COMPROMISED UPSTREAM AND DAMAGE THE CONTROL
UNIT

WITH THE GRND OPEN [UNTIL RELAYED]
THE GEN AND CONTROL CIRCUITS ARE PROTECTED FOR FLOATING 100% OFF THE
SYSTEM

I AM PROTEUS
Posted to alt.electronics,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design

"Martin Riddle" wrote in message

news
wrote:

http://jons-math.bravehost.com/transfercircuit.html

Idiot...

Learn the difference between ground and neutral. You don't switch
ground.

Idiot...

Troll...

Correct, For a transfer switch you do switch Neutral, not ground.

Cheers

No dumbasses PeterDumb, you are always dumb as usual, and Martin follows
the same Skunk ever since PeterDumb made lousy comment last time on Jon.

Jon is right.

Jim Rojas maybe new but he's down to earth.

Why you want to switch ground on the generator ground? Because it's the same
Ground that you dumbasses refer to "Neutral", better switch on copper nearby
than a ground far away.

I recommend connect both Neutral and Generator ground together. Then double
a pair of switch contact to Hot, this will double current capacity.

Heehee.......

I AM PROIDIOT

Posted to alt.electronics,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design

On Thu, 21 Oct 2010 22:21:40 -0700, "Proteus"
wrote:

No dumbasses PeterDumb, you are always dumb as usual, and Martin follows
the same Skunk ever since PeterDumb made lousy comment last time on Jon.

Jon is right.

Jim Rojas maybe new but he's down to earth.

Why you want to switch ground on the generator ground? Because it's the same
Ground that you dumbasses refer to "Neutral", better switch on copper nearby
than a ground far away.

I recommend connect both Neutral and Generator ground together. Then double
a pair of switch contact to Hot, this will double current capacity.

Heehee.......

I AM PROIDIOT

Like that signature...

And glad I don't live anywhere near you...

Posted to alt.electronics,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design

On Oct 22, 1:21*am, "Proteus" wrote:
"Martin Riddle" wrote in message

news
wrote:

[...]

SOMEBODY AUGHT TO SLAP THE STUPID OUT OF YOU

I AM PROTEUS

Posted to alt.electronics,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design

"Proteus" wrote in message
On Oct 22, 1:21 am, "Proteus" wrote:
"Martin Riddle" wrote in message

news
wrote:

[...]

I just prove that you dumbasses are wrong again, you claimed bigger wire
doesn't carry a larger amount of current?

HEEHEE.....STUPID OR NOT, IT USUALLY BELONGS TO THE ONE CALLING OTHERS OF
BEING STUPID...

YOU LACK EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE, YES MOST OF YOU, EVEN THE ONES WITH PE.
I HAVE PROVEN TIME AFTER TIME THAT THERE IS ALWAYS ROOM TO IMPROVE YOUR
FUNKY PRODUCTS OUT THERE.

I doubled power of everything you dumbasses designed, by 10X No kidding!!
From a car charger to anything you can name, including Car performance, Fuel
efficiency, Power Generator, Semiconductor etc.

I don't share or give any thing good to you dumbasses to benefit from. Why?
Because I am not for money, and I am protecting the innocent citizens from
your abusive use of my idea/product. You're lucky that I shared some.

Posted to alt.electronics,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design

On Oct 22, 11:42*am, "Proteus" wrote:
"Proteus" wrote in message

On Oct 22, 1:21 am, "Proteus" wrote:

"Martin Riddle" wrote in message

"PeterD" wrote in message
news On Thu, 21 Oct 2010 10:47:50 -0400, "Jon"
wrote:

[...]

From a car charger to anything you can name, including Car performance, Fuel
efficiency, Power Generator, Semiconductor etc.

I don't share or give any thing good to you dumbasses to benefit from. *Why?
Because I am not for money, and I am protecting the innocent citizens from
your abusive use of my idea/product. *You're lucky that I shared some.

YOU ARE TROLLING MICHAEL TERRELL
YOU ARE DAMAGING TO THIS GROUP
YOUR INTENTIONS QUESTIONABLE AND OFFENSIVE

A COMPLAINT HAS BEEN FILED WITH YOUR ISP AND GOOGLE GROUPS FOR USING
MY MEMBERSHIP NAME AND POSTING ANNOYING FLAMING AND OFFENSIVE OFF
TOPIC RESPONSES TO THIS GROUP
YOU ARE IN VIOLATION OF THE TOS OF BOTH THIS GROUP AND YOU ISP
IF YOU DO NOT CEASE THE SPECIFIC ACTIVITY AND WRONGFUL USE OF MY
MEMBERSHIP NYM
YOU WILL BE STOPPED TROLL

I AM PROTEUS
Posted to alt.electronics,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design

On Fri, 22 Oct 2010 08:42:15 -0700, "Proteus"
wrote:

I just prove that you dumbasses are wrong again, you claimed bigger wire
doesn't carry a larger amount of current?

I didn't. Perhaps you should adjust your meds again.

HEEHEE.....STUPID OR NOT, IT USUALLY BELONGS TO THE ONE CALLING OTHERS OF
BEING STUPID...

OK, that's your excuse... OK, we'll ignore you then.

YOU LACK EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE, YES MOST OF YOU, EVEN THE ONES WITH PE.
I HAVE PROVEN TIME AFTER TIME THAT THERE IS ALWAYS ROOM TO IMPROVE YOUR
FUNKY PRODUCTS OUT THERE.

Coming from one who posted nothing of substance, and simply relied on
troll-like name calling? Yea, right, good move.

I doubled power of everything you dumbasses designed, by 10X No kidding!!
From a car charger to anything you can name, including Car performance, Fuel
efficiency, Power Generator, Semiconductor etc.

Good. Got pictures?

I don't share or give any thing good to you dumbasses to benefit from. Why?

Because it is useless and designed just like Jon's crap? Is that it?

Because I am not for money, and I am protecting the innocent citizens from
your abusive use of my idea/product. You're lucky that I shared some.

Where? I saw nothing shared.

Posted to alt.electronics,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

[...]

kidding!! From a car charger to anything you can name, including Car
performance, Fuel efficiency, Power Generator, Semiconductor etc.

I don't share or give any thing good to you dumbasses to benefit from.
Why? Because I am not for money, and I am protecting the innocent
citizens from your abusive use of my idea/product. You're lucky that I
shared some.

Ooou.. I feel so honored..!

--
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy"

"Daily Thought:

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES. NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT
THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5"

Posted to alt.electronics,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

[...]

From a car charger to anything you can name, including Car performance, Fuel
efficiency, Power Generator, Semiconductor etc.

I don't share or give any thing good to you dumbasses to benefit from. Why?
Because I am not for money, and I am protecting the innocent citizens from
your abusive use of my idea/product. You're lucky that I shared some.

YOU ARE TROLLING MICHAEL TERRELL
YOU ARE DAMAGING TO THIS GROUP
YOUR INTENTIONS QUESTIONABLE AND OFFENSIVE

A COMPLAINT HAS BEEN FILED WITH YOUR ISP AND GOOGLE GROUPS FOR USING
MY MEMBERSHIP NAME AND POSTING ANNOYING FLAMING AND OFFENSIVE OFF
TOPIC RESPONSES TO THIS GROUP
YOU ARE IN VIOLATION OF THE TOS OF BOTH THIS GROUP AND YOU ISP
IF YOU DO NOT CEASE THE SPECIFIC ACTIVITY AND WRONGFUL USE OF MY
MEMBERSHIP NYM
YOU WILL BE STOPPED TROLL

I AM PROTEUS

Now if you were able to perform that cynical, diabolical task? That
would impress me!

Jamie.. (John Holmes/LongDong Silver!)

Posted to alt.electronics,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

[...]

From a car charger to anything you can name, including Car performance, Fuel
efficiency, Power Generator, Semiconductor etc.

I don't share or give any thing good to you dumbasses to benefit from. *Why?
Because I am not for money, and I am protecting the innocent citizens from
your abusive use of my idea/product. *You're lucky that I shared some..

YOU ARE TROLLING MICHAEL TERRELL
YOU ARE DAMAGING TO THIS GROUP
YOUR INTENTIONS QUESTIONABLE AND OFFENSIVE

A COMPLAINT HAS BEEN FILED WITH YOUR ISP AND GOOGLE GROUPS *FOR USING
MY MEMBERSHIP NAME AND POSTING ANNOYING FLAMING AND OFFENSIVE OFF
TOPIC *RESPONSES TO THIS GROUP
*YOU ARE IN VIOLATION OF THE TOS OF BOTH THIS GROUP AND YOU ISP
IF YOU DO NOT CEASE THE SPECIFIC ACTIVITY AND WRONGFUL USE OF MY
MEMBERSHIP NYM
YOU WILL BE STOPPED TROLL

I AM PROTEUS

Hahahahahahahahah! How can you possible be that stupid?

Oh... That's right... You are Roy. Don't get much dumber than
that.
Posted to alt.electronics,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

[...]

From a car charger to anything you can name, including Car performance, Fuel
[...]

I AM GOING KILL FILE YOU RETARDO
YOUR FAGGOTY ANAL FANTASY ENDS TONIGHT TERROLL

I AM NOT ROY EVEN SO YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE I DO NOT LIKE YOU

I AM PROTEUS
Posted to alt.electronics,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

I just prove that you dumbasses are wrong again, you claimed bigger wire
doesn't carry a larger amount of current?

I didn't. Perhaps you should adjust your meds again.

HEEHEE.....STUPID OR NOT, IT USUALLY BELONGS TO THE ONE CALLING OTHERS OF
BEING STUPID...

OK, that's your excuse... OK, we'll ignore you then.

YOU LACK EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE, YES MOST OF YOU, EVEN THE ONES WITH PE.
I HAVE PROVEN TIME AFTER TIME THAT THERE IS ALWAYS ROOM TO IMPROVE YOUR
FUNKY PRODUCTS OUT THERE.

Coming from one who posted nothing of substance, and simply relied on
troll-like name calling? Yea, right, good move.

I doubled power of everything you dumbasses designed, by 10X No kidding!!
From a car charger to anything you can name, including Car performance, Fuel
efficiency, Power Generator, Semiconductor etc.

Good. Got pictures?

I don't share or give any thing good to you dumbasses to benefit from. Why?

Because it is useless and designed just like Jon's crap? Is that it?

Because I am not for money, and I am protecting the innocent citizens from
your abusive use of my idea/product. You're lucky that I shared some.

Where? I saw nothing shared.

The only things he can share, requires you to notify the CDC.

enough left over to pay them.
Posted to alt.electronics,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

I just prove that you dumbasses are wrong again, you claimed bigger wire
doesn't carry a larger amount of current?

I didn't. Perhaps you should adjust your meds again.

HEEHEE.....STUPID OR NOT, IT USUALLY BELONGS TO THE ONE CALLING OTHERS OF
BEING STUPID...

OK, that's your excuse... OK, we'll ignore you then.

YOU LACK EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE, YES MOST OF YOU, EVEN THE ONES WITH PE.
I HAVE PROVEN TIME AFTER TIME THAT THERE IS ALWAYS ROOM TO IMPROVE YOUR
FUNKY PRODUCTS OUT THERE.

Coming from one who posted nothing of substance, and simply relied on
troll-like name calling? Yea, right, good move.

I doubled power of everything you dumbasses designed, by 10X *No kidding!!
From a car charger to anything you can name, including Car performance, Fuel
efficiency, Power Generator, Semiconductor etc.

Good. Got pictures?

I don't share or give any thing good to you dumbasses to benefit from. *Why?

Because it is useless and designed just like Jon's crap? Is that it?

Because I am not for money, and I am protecting the innocent citizens from
your abusive use of my idea/product. *You're lucky that I shared some.

Where? I saw nothing shared.

* *The only things he can share, requires you to notify the CDC.

enough left over to pay them.

SO NOW YOU WANT USE YOUR REAL NAME TO RESPOND ?
YOU SEE WHAT YOUR DEVIOUS UNFAITHFUL HEART DESIRES
YOUI PERTINENT ASS WILL DIE CDC AND ALL
YOU TRICK PRICK *******
YOU MESSED WITH THE WRONG ENTITY

I AM PROTEUS
Posted to alt.electronics,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

[...]

From a car charger to anything you can name, including Car performance, Fuel
[...]

THERE IS ALWAYS A GOOD GUY THAT DIES SENSELESSLY
AND EVERYONE SADLY ASKS WHY WHY WHY
NOW THE PEOPLE WILL KNOW EXACTLY WHY

THEY SURREPTITIOUSLY LIVED A DOUBLE LIFE ANNOYING THE PEACE OF MIND
OUT OF OTHERS
AS HIDDEN ID TROLLS

YOUR ABUSING ROY AND MY INTERFACE IS A CRIME YOU WILL NOT GET
AWAYBWITH

YOU CAN'T HIDE THIS FROM GOD FOOL

YOU ARE DEAD IN THE ACT

I AM PROTEUS

Posted to alt.electronics,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

[...]

From a car charger to anything you can name, including Car performance, Fuel
[...]

I think we need to rename him to "poopyhead" and move on!

Posted to alt.electronics,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design

Proteus:

YOU ARE TROLLING MICHAEL TERRELL
YOU ARE DAMAGING TO THIS GROUP
YOUR INTENTIONS QUESTIONABLE AND OFFENSIVE

A COMPLAINT HAS BEEN FILED WITH YOUR ISP AND GOOGLE GROUPS FOR USING
MY MEMBERSHIP NAME AND POSTING ANNOYING FLAMING AND OFFENSIVE OFF
TOPIC RESPONSES TO THIS GROUP
YOU ARE IN VIOLATION OF THE TOS OF BOTH THIS GROUP AND YOU ISP
IF YOU DO NOT CEASE THE SPECIFIC ACTIVITY AND WRONGFUL USE OF MY
MEMBERSHIP NYM
YOU WILL BE STOPPED TROLL

I AM PROTEUS

Well, maybe you are proteus, but you sound a lot like Hrundi V. Bakshi.

--
Saluti
Posted to alt.electronics,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design

"F. Bertolazzi" wrote in message
Proteus:

I doubled power of everything you dumbasses designed, by 10X No
kidding!!
From a car charger to anything you can name, including Car performance,
Fuel
efficiency, Power Generator, Semiconductor etc.

I don't share or give any thing good to you dumbasses to benefit from.
Why?
Because I am not for money, and I am protecting the innocent citizens
from
your abusive use of my idea/product. You're lucky that I shared some.

What a kook!

What a Stupid Jerk!

When you see my things, you will change your tone.

Posted to alt.electronics,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

http://jons-math.bravehost.com/transfercircuit.html

---
Which relay are you using? (manufacturer/part number)

---
JF

John Fools,

Why do you ask for such a stupid question if you think you know a lot?

Evidently your action and your proclaim are two different things. Don't you
know, relay pin-out and your mind don't always match. The relay designers
had their own mind, they care about safety more than clarity. Go and ground
up old man.

I AM PROTEUS

Posted to alt.electronics,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design

On Oct 23, 11:46*am, "Proteus" wrote:
"F. Bertolazzi" wrote in message

Proteus:

I doubled power of everything you dumbasses designed, by 10X *No
kidding!!
From a car charger to anything you can name, including Car performance,
Fuel
efficiency, Power Generator, Semiconductor etc.

I don't share or give any thing good to you dumbasses to benefit from.
Why?
Because I am not for money, and I am protecting the innocent citizens
from
your abusive use of my idea/product. *You're lucky that I shared some.

What a kook!

What a Stupid Jerk!

When you see my things, you will change your tone.

CLEAN MY PROBE

I AM PROTEUS
Posted to alt.electronics,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design

Proteus:

When you see my things, you will change your tone.

Why sould I, and how and when?

--
Saluti
Posted to alt.electronics,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design

Proteus:

CLEAN MY PROBE

Your birdie num num?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWE49...eature=related

I AM PROTEUS

No, you certainly are Hrundi V. Bakshi.

--
Saluti
Posted to alt.electronics,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design

On Sat, 23 Oct 2010 08:53:22 -0700, "Proteus"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

http://jons-math.bravehost.com/transfercircuit.html

---
Which relay are you using? (manufacturer/part number)

---
JF

John Fools,

Why do you ask for such a stupid question if you think you know a lot?

---
I didn't ask _for_ a question, you illiterate lout, I _asked_ a
question.
---

Evidently your action and your proclaim are two different things. Don't you
know, relay pin-out and your mind don't always match. The relay designers
had their own mind, they care about safety more than clarity. Go and ground
up old man.

---
You try to pick a fight, but you obviously possess neither the command
of English nor the intellectual tools required to keep you from being
an unarmed man in a battle of wits.
---

I AM PROTEUS

---
You are little more than protozoa.

---
JF

Posted to alt.electronics,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

I just prove that you dumbasses are wrong again, you claimed bigger wire
doesn't carry a larger amount of current?

I didn't. Perhaps you should adjust your meds again.

HEEHEE.....STUPID OR NOT, IT USUALLY BELONGS TO THE ONE CALLING OTHERS OF
BEING STUPID...

OK, that's your excuse... OK, we'll ignore you then.

YOU LACK EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE, YES MOST OF YOU, EVEN THE ONES WITH PE.
I HAVE PROVEN TIME AFTER TIME THAT THERE IS ALWAYS ROOM TO IMPROVE YOUR
FUNKY PRODUCTS OUT THERE.

Coming from one who posted nothing of substance, and simply relied on
troll-like name calling? Yea, right, good move.

I doubled power of everything you dumbasses designed, by 10X No kidding!!
From a car charger to anything you can name, including Car performance, Fuel
efficiency, Power Generator, Semiconductor etc.

Good. Got pictures?

I don't share or give any thing good to you dumbasses to benefit from. Why?

Because it is useless and designed just like Jon's crap? Is that it?

Because I am not for money, and I am protecting the innocent citizens from
your abusive use of my idea/product. You're lucky that I shared some.

Where? I saw nothing shared.

The only things he can share, requires you to notify the CDC.

I had to update my email filters to match my killfiles. Apparently
he's already lost his WebTV account and several Email accounts.

enough left over to pay them.
Posted to alt.electronics,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design

On Sat, 23 Oct 2010 08:46:50 -0700, "Proteus"
wrote:

"F. Bertolazzi" wrote in message
.. .
Proteus:

I doubled power of everything you dumbasses designed, by 10X No
kidding!!
From a car charger to anything you can name, including Car performance,
Fuel
efficiency, Power Generator, Semiconductor etc.

I don't share or give any thing good to you dumbasses to benefit from.
Why?
Because I am not for money, and I am protecting the innocent citizens
from
your abusive use of my idea/product. You're lucky that I shared some.

What a kook!

What a Stupid Jerk!

When you see my things, you will change your tone.

OK, Poopyhead, whatever...
Posted to alt.electronics,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

I just prove that you dumbasses are wrong again, you claimed bigger wire
doesn't carry a larger amount of current?

I didn't. Perhaps you should adjust your meds again.

HEEHEE.....STUPID OR NOT, IT USUALLY BELONGS TO THE ONE CALLING OTHERS OF
BEING STUPID...

OK, that's your excuse... OK, we'll ignore you then.

YOU LACK EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE, YES MOST OF YOU, EVEN THE ONES WITH PE.
I HAVE PROVEN TIME AFTER TIME THAT THERE IS ALWAYS ROOM TO IMPROVE YOUR
FUNKY PRODUCTS OUT THERE.

Coming from one who posted nothing of substance, and simply relied on
troll-like name calling? Yea, right, good move.

I doubled power of everything you dumbasses designed, by 10X *No kidding!!
From a car charger to anything you can name, including Car performance, Fuel
efficiency, Power Generator, Semiconductor etc.

Good. Got pictures?

I don't share or give any thing good to you dumbasses to benefit from. *Why?

Because it is useless and designed just like Jon's crap? Is that it?

Because I am not for money, and I am protecting the innocent citizens from
your abusive use of my idea/product. *You're lucky that I shared some.

Where? I saw nothing shared.

* The only things he can share, requires you to notify the CDC.

* *I had to update my email filters to match my killfiles. *Apparently
he's already lost his WebTV account and several Email accounts.

enough left over to pay them.

I HAVE NOT LOST A THING TERROLL
BUT YOU ARE GOING TO BE LOSiNG SOMETHING VERY SOON
I NEVER THOIGHT I'D SAY THIS BUT YOU ARE SCUM MICHAEL
I CAN SEE YOU EVEN HOLD CONVERSATIONS WITH YOURSELF

WHAT A NUT...YOU MUST BE ON CRACK LIKE KIETH
TOO BAD ARSEHOLE
CLOSET CASES LIKE YOU HAVE RUINED THIS GROUP FOR ANY NEW COMERS
I WILL BE AROUND JUST IN CASE YOU TRY TO PULL WOOL OVER THEIR EYES
FREAK

POOPY HEAD? WHAT ARE THREE YEARS OLD
YOU ARE THE ****HEAD QUEER

I AM PROTEUS

Posted to alt.electronics,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

[...]

YOU ARE A LYING METUCHEN

I AM PROTEUS
Posted to alt.electronics,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design

On Oct 23, 12:51*pm, "F. Bertolazzi"
wrote:
Proteus:

CLEAN MY PROBE

Your birdie num num?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWE49...eature=related

I AM PROTEUS

No, you certainly are Hrundi V. Bakshi.

--
Saluti

GO AWAY YOU OFF TOPIC SCUMSUCKER
WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN YOUR BRAND OF TALK

I AM PROTEUS

Posted to alt.electronics,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

"F. Bertolazzi" wrote in message
.. .
Proteus:

I doubled power of everything you dumbasses designed, by 10X *No
kidding!!
From a car charger to anything you can name, including Car performance,
Fuel
efficiency, Power Generator, Semiconductor etc.

I don't share or give any thing good to you dumbasses to benefit from..
Why?
Because I am not for money, and I am protecting the innocent citizens
from
your abusive use of my idea/product. *You're lucky that I shared some.

What a kook!

What a Stupid Jerk!

When you see my things, you will change your tone.

OK, Poopyhead, whatever...

WHAT ARE YOU A THREE YEARS OLD FOOL
I READ THAT YOU HUMANS REGRESS WHEN YOU GET OLD AND SENILE
SCUMSUCKER GO BACK TO YOUR FAGGOTY SUBGROUPS
YOU FAGGOTY OLD SNOT
YOU KNOW BETTER BUT CHOOSE TO ACT LIKE FOOLS
FAGGOTY
VERY FAGGOTY AND IMMATURE OF YOU

I AM PROTEUS
Posted to alt.electronics,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design

wrote:
Proteus:

CLEAN MY PROBE

Your birdie num num?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWE49...eature=related

I AM PROTEUS

No, you certainly are Hrundi V. Bakshi.

--
Saluti

DUMMY

I AM PROTEUS

Agravati
Posted to alt.electronics,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

Proteus:

CLEAN MY PROBE

Your birdie num num?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWE49...eature=related

I AM PROTEUS

No, you certainly are Hrundi V. Bakshi.

--
Saluti

DUMMY

I AM PROTEUS

Agravati

Even though your english is a little sluggish, I do like the
colorful metaphor you used.. It brings true meaning to
* electronic bashing..
* "Clean My Probe"

* *I'll have to remember that for Monday morning at work...

* Keep it up, you may even be indoctrinated into the group
one day!.. The day hell freezes over, maybe!

BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL LITTLE BOY
THESE ALLEGED ENGINEERING MEN IN HERE ARE INFLATABLE CORRUPTABLE
AND IMMUTABLE
I HAVE NO WISH TO BE A PART OF THEM

I AM PROTEUS

Posted to alt.electronics,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design

Proteus wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Ok, You claim to be a God. So what category does that put you in?