Electronics (alt.electronics)

Posted to alt.electronics

Default CRB Forum

Hi Jasper,
I did a google search using "Honda CRB 600 voltage regulator"
Lots of info,
This is a cheap fix,
http://cbrforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27739#199676
It came from this thread.
http://cbrforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25952
Good luck,
Mike

Be careful, these forums can be addicting :-)

Posted to alt.electronics

I don't see the originator of the thread (just me :-)) anymore.
I did find a motorcycle wiring diagram. Looks like the alternator is
wired just like a car.
http://650rider.com/index.php?name=F...wnload&id=6453

http://jhau.maliwi.de/mot/voltreg.htm

Mike

another forum TWW Woodturning 2 July 24th 09 03:22 AM
New Forum [email protected] Home Repair 0 January 10th 08 01:33 PM
I need a forum! Ann Woodworking 0 April 13th 07 09:02 AM
new to this forum gasman pete UK diy 20 April 11th 06 11:35 AM
A very odd forum Eric Electronics Repair 8 March 3rd 06 07:01 AM