Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Eric

Default A very odd forum

Now here is a very odd forum moderated by a idiot, & ****** company
anybody can post a message no need to register
http://forums.hcsd.com.au/phpBB2/index.php
wait until the moderator find this message this is going to be a hot thread.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
tvguy

Looks like they have some of the idiots from here going over there . I
have seen some good post there by techs buit seems like we may have
Kip and a few others going there and putting in crap in the
responces.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
tvguy

You should go over to repair world Kip. You`ll fit in just right. All
the good techs there are now leaving for a better place.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Don Bowey

On 3/2/06 6:06 PM, in article
, "tvguy"
wrote:

You should go over to repair world Kip. You`ll fit in just right. All
the good techs there are now leaving for a better place.

I guess, given your low opinion of this board and the techs who hang out
here, you must consider yourself a POS or you wouldn't be here. In which
case, I agree you come across as a POS.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
tvguy

I Do respect some of the techs on this site when they use common since
on how they help someone out by trying to find out what type of
experience they have to do a curtain type of repair but when you got
guys like this Kip on here that really don`t give a crap and tells
them to go further than what they should then it is no good. There is
a proper way to help someone and then there is a sloppy way and I find
Kip and a few others use the sloppy way. Thats just my opinion.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
tvguy

Are you an english techer ? If you are then fail me for my not writing
proper english .