Electronics (alt.electronics)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.electronics

Default Change HD & Power leds

I would like to change the led's in a old pc I recovered amber=power
green=hd from there factory color to different colors like blue and super
red led's.
I use to play electronic hobbies years ago so Im concerned that if I
just solder the defferent color leds to the leads I might fry
something.
Any help welcome