Electronics (alt.electronics)

Posted to alt.electronics

Default Change in current to change in voltage

Hi,
I'm new here and am really a programmer and just play with
hardware and electronics when I get enough free time so please be
patient with me.

I was wondering if it is possible to have a change in current and
convert it into a change in voltage, I'm interested in connecting a
thermistor
to an ADC on a microcontroller to take temperature readings, and as
thermistors change resistance dependent on temperature, and the ADC
only detects changes in voltage between a specific range I was looking
for a solution to this problem.

Thanks for your time.