Electronics (alt.electronics)

Posted to alt.electronics

Default Bose products

Is this really good electronics? I always thought it was overprices crap.
Posted to alt.electronics

On Mon, 08 Jan 2007 02:27:07 GMT, "Snap Whipcrack.............."
wrote:

Is this really good electronics? I always thought it was overprices crap.

Obviously, your mind is already made up, so, would anything we said
make you change your mind? The decision can only be made on the basis
of what sounds "good" to you, and if it does, whether you are prepared
to pay what they are asking.

Standard procedure for anything you want to buy.

Posted to alt.electronics

Snap Whipcrack.............. wrote:
Is this really good electronics? I always thought it was overprices crap.

Check out their Car Suspension system
http://www.bose.com/controller?event...suspension.jsp

How crappy can the electronics be to produce these results?

Posted to alt.electronics

"Snap Whipcrack.............." wrote in message
Is this really good electronics? I always thought it was overprices crap.

Some of their stuff is indeed crap, some very good - the 802's have been
standard PA gear for years, but those stupid systems you get off the back of
the radio times are ****e.

Posted to alt.electronics

Marcus Redd wrote:
"Snap Whipcrack.............." wrote in message
Is this really good electronics? I always thought it was overprices
crap.

Some of their stuff is indeed crap, some very good - the 802's have
been standard PA gear for years, but those stupid systems you get off
the back of the radio times are ****e.

In live-sound circle the 802s are known as ****e.

geoff

Posted to alt.electronics

"Geoff" wrote in message
Marcus Redd wrote:
"Snap Whipcrack.............." wrote in message
Is this really good electronics? I always thought it was overprices
crap.

Some of their stuff is indeed crap, some very good - the 802's have
been standard PA gear for years, but those stupid systems you get off
the back of the radio times are ****e.

In live-sound circle the 802s are known as ****e.

Nah, that's just not true, sorry.

Posted to alt.electronics

Marcus Redd wrote:
"Geoff" wrote in message
Marcus Redd wrote:
"Snap Whipcrack.............." wrote in message
Is this really good electronics? I always thought it was overprices
crap.

Some of their stuff is indeed crap, some very good - the 802's have
been standard PA gear for years, but those stupid systems you get
off the back of the radio times are ****e.

In live-sound circle the 802s are known as ****e.

Nah, that's just not true, sorry.

Hey, what would I know. Just been in the industry for 25 years.

geoff

Posted to alt.electronics

species5618 wrote:

Snap Whipcrack.............. wrote:
Is this really good electronics? I always thought it was overprices crap.

Check out their Car Suspension system

http://www.bose.com/controller?event...suspension.jsp

How crappy can the electronics be to produce these results?

Toyota had the same setup back in the early '90s - its very crude but
effective.
Posted to alt.electronics
Ban Ban is offline

Geoff wrote:
Marcus Redd wrote:
"Geoff" wrote in message
Marcus Redd wrote:
"Snap Whipcrack.............." wrote in message
Is this really good electronics? I always thought it was
overprices crap.

Some of their stuff is indeed crap, some very good - the 802's have
been standard PA gear for years, but those stupid systems you get
off the back of the radio times are ****e.

In live-sound circle the 802s are known as ****e.

Nah, that's just not true, sorry.

Hey, what would I know. Just been in the industry for 25 years.

geoff

No heights, no lows, it must be ....
--
ciao Ban
Apricale, Italy

Posted to alt.electronics

"Geoff" wrote in message
Marcus Redd wrote:
"Geoff" wrote in message
Marcus Redd wrote:
"Snap Whipcrack.............." wrote in message
Is this really good electronics? I always thought it was overprices
crap.

Some of their stuff is indeed crap, some very good - the 802's have
been standard PA gear for years, but those stupid systems you get
off the back of the radio times are ****e.

In live-sound circle the 802s are known as ****e.

Nah, that's just not true, sorry.

Hey, what would I know. Just been in the industry for 25 years.

Oh well, that proves you're right then. All those banks of 802s I've seen
hanging up there must just have been my imagination.

I'm an astronaut, btw, and let me tell you, that space shuttle is crap.

;o)

Posted to alt.electronics

Marcus Redd wrote:

In live-sound circle the 802s are known as ****e.

Nah, that's just not true, sorry.

Hey, what would I know. Just been in the industry for 25 years.

Oh well, that proves you're right then. All those banks of 802s I've
seen hanging up there must just have been my imagination.

Lots of Big Macs all over the place doesn't mean that McDonalds is great
either. They did their usual marketing that rubbed of in some PA circles,
just as their budget paid dividends in the consumer world.

I'm an astronaut, btw, and let me tell you, that space shuttle is
crap.

Wonder what their life insurance premiums are ?

geoff

BOSE jim Electronics Repair 4 December 26th 06 03:03 AM
Bose lifestyle 20 BOB URZ Electronics Repair 1 February 10th 05 09:08 AM
Bose CD changer Choreboy Electronics Repair 7 December 27th 04 03:41 PM
Bose Aucostic WAVE Jim McQueen Electronics Repair 0 December 27th 04 02:51 PM
Bose Lifestyle 25 Parts BWL Electronics Repair 4 May 29th 04 06:51 AM