Posted to alt.electronics
Geoff Geoff is offline

Default Bose products

Marcus Redd wrote:

In live-sound circle the 802s are known as ****e.

Nah, that's just not true, sorry.

Hey, what would I know. Just been in the industry for 25 years.

Oh well, that proves you're right then. All those banks of 802s I've
seen hanging up there must just have been my imagination.

Lots of Big Macs all over the place doesn't mean that McDonalds is great
either. They did their usual marketing that rubbed of in some PA circles,
just as their budget paid dividends in the consumer world.

I'm an astronaut, btw, and let me tell you, that space shuttle is
crap.

Wonder what their life insurance premiums are ?

geoff