Posted to alt.electronics
Marcus Redd Marcus Redd is offline

Default Bose products

"Geoff" wrote in message
Marcus Redd wrote:
"Geoff" wrote in message
Marcus Redd wrote:
"Snap Whipcrack.............." wrote in message
Is this really good electronics? I always thought it was overprices
crap.

Some of their stuff is indeed crap, some very good - the 802's have
been standard PA gear for years, but those stupid systems you get
off the back of the radio times are ****e.

In live-sound circle the 802s are known as ****e.

Nah, that's just not true, sorry.

Hey, what would I know. Just been in the industry for 25 years.

Oh well, that proves you're right then. All those banks of 802s I've seen
hanging up there must just have been my imagination.

I'm an astronaut, btw, and let me tell you, that space shuttle is crap.

;o)