Electronics (alt.electronics)

Posted to alt.electronics
DB

Default Help! electrolytic capacitor 5000 MFD needed

Looking for a replacement for a blown Mallory electrolytic capacitor for a
power supply. The capacitor has three terminals, 2 red and one black. The
capacitor label has the following notation:

Mallory
5000 MFD 20 VDC RED
5000 MFD 20 VDC RED
25002 235-7244A

I did a Google search and could not find anything similar. I am wondering
if anyone has any idea where I could find a suitable replacement.

The capacitor is part of an EICO Battery ELiminator and Charger, Model
1064S.

- D. Boucher