DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   Electronics (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics/)
-   -   Help! electrolytic capacitor 5000 MFD needed (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics/147700-help-electrolytic-capacitor-5000-mfd-needed.html)

DB March 5th 06 11:09 PM

Help! electrolytic capacitor 5000 MFD needed

Looking for a replacement for a blown Mallory electrolytic capacitor for a
power supply. The capacitor has three terminals, 2 red and one black. The
capacitor label has the following notation:

Mallory
5000 MFD 20 VDC RED
5000 MFD 20 VDC RED
25002 235-7244A

I did a Google search and could not find anything similar. I am wondering
if anyone has any idea where I could find a suitable replacement.

The capacitor is part of an EICO Battery ELiminator and Charger, Model
1064S.

- D. Boucher