Electronics (alt.electronics)

Posted to alt.electronics
Ron Russell

Default 120V AC connector

Hi,

I am looking for a connector that is as small as possible for power entry.

I have a Neutrik powercon M/F set but, the female panel mount requires more
than an inch depth!

The device I am working with has 1 inch depth, so the panel mount connector
can only be half that

to allow for wire connection clearance.

I have an IEC panel mount but, it doesn't lock.

Any suggestions ?

Posted to alt.electronics
John Fields

On Wed, 16 Nov 2005 21:30:31 -0500, "Ron Russell"
wrote:

Hi,

I am looking for a connector that is as small as possible for power entry.

I have a Neutrik powercon M/F set but, the female panel mount requires more
than an inch depth!

The device I am working with has 1 inch depth, so the panel mount connector
can only be half that

to allow for wire connection clearance.

I have an IEC panel mount but, it doesn't lock.

Any suggestions ?

---
Metal circulars from Amphenol.

For the panel mount connector, 97-3102A10S3P.
For the plug, 97-3102A10SL3S.
For the plug strain relief/cable clamp, 97-3057-1004

--
John Fields
Professional Circuit Designer