Electronics (alt.electronics)

Dag_Panisheer

Default up-gunning a remote control dog punishment collar

How can I increase the voltage of my remote control dog punishment collar so
that my dog will be better behaved?

Alexander

"Dag_Panisheer" schreef in bericht
How can I increase the voltage of my remote control dog punishment collar
so that my dog will be better behaved?

Simply hook it up to the mains, after one punishment your dog will never
missbehave anymore

Dag_Panisheer

OK, that sounds good. But how do I go about doing that so the dog (and only
the dog) gets it, but there's no blown fuses or anything?

amatuer_tabalnac

By the way, its ok if the dog gets permanently electroquetid. He stinks
reely bad sometimes