Electronics (alt.electronics)

Elzo Jenkins

Default Rocker switch help please

Hi all,
I have this variable power transformer that I need to replace the
main power switch on. I'm not sure where I could get one or exactly
what type of switch I need. I was told the company that makes this
transformer unit is in China and I would be better off finding a
generic replacement from the USA. I took a photo of it and printed the
specs (to the best of my limited ability) on it. Could someone please
take a look and point me in the right direction to a website link
where I can order one and let me know what exactly do I ask for?
Thanks much in advance! If you have any trouble with the picture link
below, please e-mail me ) and I can attach a
jpeg in my reply.
Regards,
Elzo Jenkins

http://galleries.cigarweekly.com/Clo.../rocker?full=1
Rich Grise

On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 19:47:27 -0400, Elzo Jenkins wrote:

Hi all,
I have this variable power transformer that I need to replace the main
power switch on. I'm not sure where I could get one or exactly what type
of switch I need. I was told the company that makes this transformer unit
is in China and I would be better off finding a generic replacement from
the USA. I took a photo of it and printed the specs (to the best of my
limited ability) on it. Could someone please take a look and point me in
the right direction to a website link where I can order one and let me
know what exactly do I ask for? Thanks much in advance! If you have any
trouble with the picture link below, please e-mail me
) and I can attach a jpeg in my reply.
Regards,
Elzo Jenkins

http://galleries.cigarweekly.com/Clo.../rocker?full=1