Electronics (alt.electronics)

Me

Default I have success the world first solar backpack Television

In article ,
"developer" wrote:

I have successed the world first solar backpack Television

Sir, you are the Solar Dufus of the universe......

Me
Jim Douglas

Let us know when you get a 32" plasma screen to run from gas emitting from
your arse!

"Me" wrote in message
In article ,
"developer" wrote:

I have successed the world first solar backpack Television

Sir, you are the Solar Dufus of the universe......

Me

BD

Why is it that no one replied to this guy for several weeks, till one person
did and you simply reply with the same msg, worded differently?...
Why even bother showing yourself if you're no unoriginal?... It's like some
guy inventing a new lightbulb and a bunch of jackasses such as yourself
painting it a different color and running to the patent office screaming
that you've a new idea..

"DT" wrote in message
oooooohhhhhh "t-t--t-ttthe 1st solar powere b-b-bbbackpack t-t-ttv".... um
does it got hbo? roflol!

"Jim Douglas" wrote in message
Let us know when you get a 32" plasma screen to run from gas emitting
from
your arse!

"Me" wrote in message
In article ,
"developer" wrote:

I have successed the world first solar backpack Television

Sir, you are the Solar Dufus of the universe......

Me

John Fields

On Thu, 19 May 2005 12:32:27 -0500, "BD" wrote:

Why is it that no one replied to this guy for several weeks, till one person
did and you simply reply with the same msg, worded differently?...
Why even bother showing yourself if you're no unoriginal?... It's like some
guy inventing a new lightbulb and a bunch of jackasses such as yourself
painting it a different color and running to the patent office screaming
that you've a new idea..

---
It's like, who cares? He didn't have much to say in the beginning and
he doesn't have much more to say now, so why should anyone pay
attention to him?

Is he the Christ?

Perhaps we'll find out in future posts.

--
John Fields
Professional Circuit Designer
BD

You can't even read....

"DT" wrote in message
u wanna to have solar backpack too?? a-ha-ha!

R Gross

At first glance, this seems a joke but, I can remember a guy tying a
length of fishing line to a motor wanting to cut his grass. That must
have been funny to someone too!

On Fri, 27 May 2005 16:43:33 -0500, "BD" wrote:

You can't even read....

"DT" wrote in message
u wanna to have solar backpack too?? a-ha-ha!

Randy Gross

(' Homebuilt Arc Welders ')

http://www.geocities.com/aaawelder/

Rich Grise

On Mon, 30 May 2005 09:05:09 -0400, R Gross wrote:

At first glance, this seems a joke but, I can remember a guy tying a
length of fishing line to a motor wanting to cut his grass. That must
have been funny to someone too!

Haven't you ever seen a weed wacker? That's _exactly_ what they do,
albeit it's very heavy gauge monofilament, maybe .040"

Cheers!
Rich

Solar water heating - heater tank questions larry moe 'n curly Home Repair 5 January 30th 05 04:16 AM
Ohmwork [email protected] Home Repair 36 July 24th 04 12:22 AM
Gunner: I'm back Gunner Metalworking 388 July 9th 04 12:35 AM
Solar Hot Water and Heatbanks Vortex UK diy 1 May 13th 04 10:22 AM
OT- I thought Bush on imigration was evil? Gunner Metalworking 551 March 7th 04 11:48 PM