boki

Default For Video test, What is "Green line"?

Dear All,
Do you have this word "Green line" in your test procedure?

I saw a lot green blocks, but two engineer say that called "Green line". why?

Best regards,
Boki.
sofie

say what? ?
--
Best Regards,
Daniel Sofie

"boki" wrote in message
om...
Dear All,
Do you have this word "Green line" in your test procedure?

I saw a lot green blocks, but two engineer say that called "Green line".

why?

Best regards,
Boki.

boki

What is "Green line" problem on video test.
I just wanna make sure "Green line" is onomasticon/onomastics

"sofie" wrote in message ...
say what? ?
--
Best Regards,
Daniel Sofie

"boki" wrote in message
om...
Dear All,
Do you have this word "Green line" in your test procedure?

I saw a lot green blocks, but two engineer say that called "Green line".

why?

Best regards,
Boki.

NSM

"boki" wrote in message
m...
What is "Green line" problem on video test.
I just wanna make sure "Green line" is onomasticon/onomastics

"Onomasticon": a list of proper nouns naming persons or places (Directory?)

English speakers do not use this term. I cannot understand it in the context
of a video test.

boki

"NSM" wrote in message news:pq81e.9000$x8.71@edtnps90...
"boki" wrote in message
m...
What is "Green line" problem on video test.
I just wanna make sure "Green line" is onomasticon/onomastics

"Onomasticon": a list of proper nouns naming persons or places (Directory?)

English speakers do not use this term.

So, which one is proper?

I cannot understand it in the context
of a video test.

Hi, just wanna make sure is there exist a "Green line" test procedure
in tranditional video test.

Best regards,
Boki.

NSM

"boki" wrote in message
om...

Hi, just wanna make sure is there exist a "Green line" test procedure
in traditional video test.

Best regards,
Boki.

All tests are manufacturer designed. There are no "traditional video tests"
that I am aware of.