DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   For Video test, What is "Green line"? (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/96524-video-test-what-%22green-line%22.html)

boki March 25th 05 03:51 PM

For Video test, What is "Green line"?

Dear All,
Do you have this word "Green line" in your test procedure?

I saw a lot green blocks, but two engineer say that called "Green line". why?

Best regards,
Boki.

sofie March 25th 05 09:02 PM

say what? ?
--
Best Regards,
Daniel Sofie

om...

boki March 26th 05 06:40 AM

What is "Green line" problem on video test.
I just wanna make sure "Green line" is onomasticon/onomastics

"sofie" wrote in message ...
say what? ?
--
Best Regards,
Daniel Sofie

NSM March 26th 05 07:45 AM

"boki" wrote in message
m...
What is "Green line" problem on video test.
I just wanna make sure "Green line" is onomasticon/onomastics

"Onomasticon": a list of proper nouns naming persons or places (Directory?)

English speakers do not use this term. I cannot understand it in the context
of a video test.

boki March 28th 05 01:50 AM

"NSM" wrote in message news:pq81e.9000$x8.71@edtnps90...
"boki" wrote in message
m...
What is "Green line" problem on video test.
I just wanna make sure "Green line" is onomasticon/onomastics

"Onomasticon": a list of proper nouns naming persons or places (Directory?)

English speakers do not use this term.

So, which one is proper?

I cannot understand it in the context
of a video test.

Hi, just wanna make sure is there exist a "Green line" test procedure
in tranditional video test.

Best regards,
Boki.

NSM March 28th 05 02:09 AM

"boki" wrote in message
om...

Hi, just wanna make sure is there exist a "Green line" test procedure
in traditional video test.

Best regards,
Boki.

All tests are manufacturer designed. There are no "traditional video tests"
that I am aware of.