Travis Jordan

none wrote:
Any info is of course greatly appreciated.

Not until you learn how to set your computer clock.

Travis Jordan

Travis Jordan wrote:
I apologize. It isn't your computer clock that is wrong, it is your
incompetent ISP's NNTP server clock.

Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 20:52:59 -0500

Travis Jordan

none wrote:
On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 20:59:50 GMT, "Travis Jordan"
wrote:

none wrote:
Any info is of course greatly appreciated.

Not until you learn how to set your computer clock.

And what pray tell does the time on my computer have to do with my
request?(Which BTW is set to the correct time for my locale.)

I apologize. It isn't your computer clock that is wrong, it is your
incompetent ISP's NNTP server clock.

Travis Jordan

none wrote:
I'm digging alot of my older video cameras out of the warehouse to
try and get a bit more use out of them before they rot out completely.
Most are single tube/chip industrial with a few 2 and 3 chip stuff.
All use the the vhs 10pin connector and I'm looking for a source that
would have the female connectors.

http://www.comprehensiveinc.com/comp...nectors&Page=1

James Sweet

Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 20:52:59 -0500

So maybe I'm missing something.. but who cares? My computer's time is
correct, what does it matter if someone else's is?

Travis Jordan

James Sweet wrote:
So maybe I'm missing something.. but who cares? My computer's time is
correct, what does it matter if someone else's is?

If the NNTP posting time is wrong it changes the order in which posts
sorted by date / time appear in some newsreaders. In this case the OP's
post is time stamped 6/14/2005 at 12:27 AM, so it appears first in my
sorted list of postings on newsgroup. And will continue to do so until
that date has passed.

James Sweet

James Sweet wrote:
So maybe I'm missing something.. but who cares? My computer's time is
correct, what does it matter if someone else's is?

If the NNTP posting time is wrong it changes the order in which posts
sorted by date / time appear in some newsreaders. In this case the OP's
post is time stamped 6/14/2005 at 12:27 AM, so it appears first in my
sorted list of postings on newsgroup. And will continue to do so until
that date has passed.

Mark it as read, and have it show only unread posts, that's what I do,
doesn't matter what order they're sorted in.

none

On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 23:50:41 GMT, "James Sweet"
wrote:

"Travis Jordan" wrote in message
.. .
James Sweet wrote:
So maybe I'm missing something.. but who cares? My computer's time is
correct, what does it matter if someone else's is?

If the NNTP posting time is wrong it changes the order in which posts
sorted by date / time appear in some newsreaders. In this case the OP's
post is time stamped 6/14/2005 at 12:27 AM, so it appears first in my
sorted list of postings on newsgroup. And will continue to do so until
that date has passed.

Mark it as read, and have it show only unread posts, that's what I do,
doesn't matter what order they're sorted in.

My apologies. My clock is set to the correct time. However I picked up
a virus or Trojan or whatever that was screwing with all the time
stamps on my e-mail and newsgroup postings.
All is now fixed and the unwanted bug is gone.
If anyone is willing to ehlp me out with the info I first requested
I'd be grateful.
none

On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 17:32:20 GMT, "Travis Jordan"
wrote:

none wrote:
I'm digging alot of my older video cameras out of the warehouse to
try and get a bit more use out of them before they rot out completely.
Most are single tube/chip industrial with a few 2 and 3 chip stuff.
All use the the vhs 10pin connector and I'm looking for a source that
would have the female connectors.

http://www.comprehensiveinc.com/comp...nectors&Page=1

Thank you kindly. Your a lifesaver.

Kim Sleep

I cannot believe that since this jackass cannot set his internal date, that
Im stuck with this stupid posting for another 3 months at the top of my
newsgroups

"none" wrote in message
I'm digging alot of my older video cameras out of the warehouse to
try and get a bit more use out of them before they rot out completely.
Most are single tube/chip industrial with a few 2 and 3 chip stuff.
All use the the vhs 10pin connector and I'm looking for a source that
would have the female connectors.
I'm trying to make adapter/breakout boxes for them to enable
connecting them to a variety of input devices.
Does anyone know of a source for these connectors, either new or
used/salvage parts?
(I tried scouring the local junk shops and such looking for old
portable vhs recorders that'd have them with no luck.)

I'm also trying to find the old 10pin to 14pin adapters for fitting
the low end industrial stuff to broadcast/eng recorders.

Kim Sleep wrote:
I cannot believe that since this jackass cannot set his internal date, that
Im stuck with this stupid posting for another 3 months at the top of my
newsgroups

Get a better reader and learn how quoting works...

---
Met vriendelijke groet,

Maarten Bakker.

none wrote:
OH... I see. Calling someone a jackass is just well meant advice.

If you review this thread, you will find I never called you names.
Please look before you leap.

I'm still waiting for you to send me your address, that's if you have
the guts.

I think you must be mistaking me for someone else.

---
Met vriendelijke groet,

Maarten Bakker.

Bob

"none" wrote in message
OH... I see. Calling someone a jackass is just well meant advice.

And what part of "Get a better reader and learn how quoting works..." calls
you a jackass?

Bob

Kim Sleep

Oh...and by the way...I think that I was actually the one that called you a
Jackass.
And I have a update.....
Only a month until this Jackasses posting disappears from the top of my
list.

"Bob" wrote in message

"none" wrote in message
OH... I see. Calling someone a jackass is just well meant advice.

And what part of "Get a better reader and learn how quoting works..."
calls
you a jackass?

Bob

Bob

Interesting that you say you previously called me a jackass when the post
you just responded to was the first I made. Do you have any idea how usenet
threads work?

Bob

. ..

"Bob" wrote in message

"none" wrote in message
OH... I see. Calling someone a jackass is just well meant advice.

And what part of "Get a better reader and learn how quoting works..."
calls
you a jackass?

Bob

none

wrote:

none wrote:
Any info is of course greatly appreciated.

Not until you learn how to set your computer clock.

And what pray tell does the time on my computer have to do with my
request?(Which BTW is set to the correct time for my locale.)

source for parallel machine files - progress Grant Erwin Metalworking 1 August 11th 04 09:16 PM
Drill Press Handle Source Greg Woodworking 9 April 3rd 04 08:52 AM
Source for photo-couple/opto-couple dlnpc Electronics Repair 0 March 22nd 04 03:59 AM
Noise reduction Dirtleg Woodworking 10 January 9th 04 06:43 AM
Pearl Harbor Walt LeRoy Metalworking 77 December 15th 03 06:36 AM