none

On Wed, 06 Apr 2005 14:36:22 +0200, wrote:

Kim Sleep wrote:
I cannot believe that since this jackass cannot set his internal date, that
Im stuck with this stupid posting for another 3 months at the top of my
newsgroups

Get a better reader and learn how quoting works...

---
Met vriendelijke groet,

Maarten Bakker.

Well ASSHOLE all you have to do is delete the message.
If we were face to face I doubt you'd be calling me names.
However if you've got anything that passes for a pair feel free to
e-mail me your address, I take insults VERY personally.
especially when they come from some asscrack computer dweeb.
(BTW my clock IS set to the correct time, if you'd read the posts
you'd have know that it's my isp that's having the problem.)