Pat

Default Hitachi convergence problem

Greetings,

I have a 43FDX01B projection set with a DP05 chassis. The set has lost
vertical correction on the green CRT. It has overheated RK62 to the point
the color code can no longer be read. It is likely caused by shorted
driver, either IK04 or 05. If anyone can help me with the value of RK62, I
would appreciate it.

Regards,
Pat

Art

Suggest changing both IK-04 and IK-05, check the other low value resistors
in the circuit. May require slight touch-up of the registration when done.
The Convergence PC is moderately easy to remove and reinstall on these sets,
the ICs are a bit of a challenge witout removal of the Heat-Sinks but can be
done with diligence. Be sure to use new heat transfer grease.