Pedro Rodriguez Jr.

Default looking for a gd 1290 heathkit metal locator manual

I am looking for manual for the gd 1290 metal locator, please fwd me a
copy or buy from you, please send me a email.

Thanks

Pedro
James Sweet

"Pedro Rodriguez Jr." wrote in message
I am looking for manual for the gd 1290 metal locator, please fwd me a
copy or buy from you, please send me a email.

Thanks

Pedro

Have you tried contacting Heath? As recently as a few years ago (after they
quit selling kits) they still offered photocopies of manuals for any item
they made for a reasonable price.

Jamie

Pedro Rodriguez Jr. wrote:

I am looking for manual for the gd 1290 metal locator, please fwd me a
copy or buy from you, please send me a email.

Thanks

Pedro

http://www.heathkit.com/
go to the support tab
they have offerings of sending you photo copies.

DaveM

Buy a copy of the manual from Data Professionals at
http://www.d8apro.com/heath2.htm.

--
Dave M
MasonDG44 at comcast dot net (Just subsitute the appropriate characters in

"Pedro Rodriguez Jr." wrote in message
I am looking for manual for the gd 1290 metal locator, please fwd me a
copy or buy from you, please send me a email.

Thanks

Pedro

Mr Fed UP

Just recently bought a manual here.... Was a nice reproduction. A+

W7FG Vintage Manuals
402731 West 2155 Drive
Bartlesville, Oklahoma 74006
Telephone: 918-333-3754

http://www.w7fg.com/index.html

Heathkit (C) GD-1290 Metal Locator $21

"Pedro Rodriguez Jr." wrote in message
I am looking for manual for the gd 1290 metal locator, please fwd me a
copy or buy from you, please send me a email.

Thanks

Pedro

New metal spinning DVD due for release Terry Woodturning 4 March 2nd 05 01:01 PM
Metal spinning DVD due for release Terry Metalworking 0 March 1st 05 01:05 PM
Earth Bondng Adrian Simpson UK diy 8 March 21st 04 11:58 PM
metal tubes Allan Adler Metalworking 7 September 26th 03 04:30 AM
Drywall screws for metal studs prone to strip, please help. andy everett Home Repair 2 August 23rd 03 07:10 PM