Erik Creyghton

Default IPAQ 3950 power problems

I have an IPAQ 3950 with fuse F2 (smd fuse bottom main circuit board) blown.
As a result the Lion battery will not charge. When I charge the battery with
an external power supply and connect it to the IPAQ, the system will start
up correctly however the backlight will not function. The smd coil L27 (330
mH on the top side of the circuit board) will get very hot. I cannot find
any short circuits in the discrete semiconductors in the power area.

Can someone provide me a link to the circuit diagram of the power supply of
this IPAQ? Any repair tips will also be appreciated

Erik