Jandree

Default Wanted: Harman Kardon HK680i part

Hi folks,
Anyone out there have a 680i in there bone yard? Or possibly some old
stock? I am looking for the plastic/chrome power button Harman's part
number 4431-01010170. while moving my daughters stereo around I
bumped it and broke the knob off. The unit still works flawlessly ( but
you know girls) but she dosen't want to fiddle with the broken button.
Please email me if you have a source (Harman Kardon no longer stocks
this item) or know where to find one
Thanks
John

Mark D. Zacharias

The existing broken one can be repaired - that's probably your only
practical option.

Mark Z.

"Jandree" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi folks,
Anyone out there have a 680i in there bone yard? Or possibly some old
stock? I am looking for the plastic/chrome power button Harman's part
number 4431-01010170. while moving my daughters stereo around I
bumped it and broke the knob off. The unit still works flawlessly ( but
you know girls) but she dosen't want to fiddle with the broken button.
Please email me if you have a source (Harman Kardon no longer stocks
this item) or know where to find one
Thanks
John

Help finding old router part Jon Woodworking 14 March 18th 06 11:40 PM
OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
Harman Kardon HK620 service manual albino Electronics Repair 0 October 21st 04 04:52 PM
Harman Kardon 330B questions Alan Peterman Electronics Repair 1 July 12th 04 09:55 AM
Part Wanted: RCA Model 46GW700C; HV BLOCK 191834, 173494, 2460183, 2460187 Mr. Meval Electronics Repair 4 February 19th 04 03:19 PM