mdebian

Default Composite video input via SCART suddenly dead

On my crapy TV, DVD player is connected via SCART adapter for composite
video. Everithing was working OK till yesterday. Now when I switch to AV
there is nothing - black - even no noise.
I inspected PCB and noticed that video input is going over little
capacitor (blue, marks to small to read) and other white something with
mark 47K63 to some IC.
Everithing else works OK on TV set (receiver, teletext).
How can I inspect whats wrong with SCART connection?