Default Need a horizontal output

I have a Hitachi YV model #50EX10B. I called Tritronics for the
horizontal output transistor, and they said it is no longer being
produced, that they don't carry it anymore. I'm sure I don't have to
trash this set because I can't find a HOT. The part # is 2SC4529-04.
It's component Q777 on the schematic. Anyone have an idea where I could
find this part? Thanks all.

Rono

www.globalsemi.com
In Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, or
mcm electronics, in USA
Rono.

wrote in message
oups.com...
I have a Hitachi YV model #50EX10B. I called Tritronics for the
horizontal output transistor, and they said it is no longer being
produced, that they don't carry it anymore. I'm sure I don't have to
trash this set because I can't find a HOT. The part # is 2SC4529-04.
It's component Q777 on the schematic. Anyone have an idea where I could
find this part? Thanks all.

Shoreline Electronics

The schematic shows a 2SC4589-04 part #2315273.

NLA as a Hitachi part but call Universal Semiconductor 1-800-222-2321 ,
they will have it.

Or.......B & D Enterprisises 1-800-458-6053

--
==========================
Jeff Stielau

========================

wrote in message
oups.com...
I have a Hitachi YV model #50EX10B. I called Tritronics for the
horizontal output transistor, and they said it is no longer being
produced, that they don't carry it anymore. I'm sure I don't have to
trash this set because I can't find a HOT. The part # is 2SC4529-04.
It's component Q777 on the schematic. Anyone have an idea where I could
find this part? Thanks all.

Thats the part. I typed in the wrong part #. Anyway I will try these
suppliers. I've never heard of either, which is good for me since I now
have more resources. By the way, the reason I need the HOT is because
the original is shorted. I crossed a HOT that I thought was close
enough, only to have it also short out. The supply fuse in the
secondary is also blown. I've checked associated components at the
collector side of the HOT all the way to the flyback and beyond, but
don't see a problem. Maybe just time for the HOT to bite the dust? This
set tries to power up but shuts right back down in a second or 2. Have
to unplug, and plug back in to go through the same sequence, otherwise
dead. I hope that a bad HOT/open fuse will cause this symptom. Any
feedback on this same old subject would be great. I am a beginner by
the way. Thankyou.